ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Been playing Skate 3 for the past few games - haven't touched this game in probably a year and a half. I highly recommend it if you have never played - even if you aren't a fan of Skateboarding. Skate 2 and 3 are easily two of my favorite games on the 360. Both are extremely underrated but excellent games.

Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode at the moment. I wuv this game. 

Probably gonna play Deux Ex, Tomb Raider or Batman Arkham City next.

I know this is kinda off topic but could anyone recommend a chair thats comfortable to game with whenever i play PC games? The arm rests on my chair are this hard plastic material and it destroys my elbows after an hour or so of gaming. Looking into buying a new chair but its looking like any half way decent one cant be bought for under $100 bucks.

Been playing Skate 3 for the past few games - haven't touched this game in probably a year and a half. I highly recommend it if you have never played - even if you aren't a fan of Skateboarding. Skate 2 and 3 are easily two of my favorite games on the 360. Both are extremely underrated but excellent games.

Not a big fan of Skate 3 to be honest. It's the story/missions. Skate 1 may be more limited than 3 in terms of game play, but the story was so sick. I've wanted to play 2 since i first heard about it, but just haven't gotten the chance yet.

Been playing a lot of Dark Souls 2. At first i was lost for awhile still trying to figure the game out(first time playing a Souls game). But now i'm dominating lol. I'm level 79 and i just defeated that Drangelic guy or whatever he's called. I've beaten 6 bosses and the last 4 i haven't died and the last 3 i shit on with little problem.

I farmed A LOT so that's probably why i'm not having a really tough time with the bosses.I think i'm stronger than i should be for where i'm at in this game.

Oh and i picked the Knight, dat HP.

Playing The Third Birthday, I have no fucking clue what the hell the story is about. The game-play is actually really fun though, really satisfying to switch bodies when you're almost dead. 

Completed the Third Birthday. The ending was a whole heap of plot twists, which I love so, It was amazing to me. 

Anybody in here play D3? I'm usually on at least once in a day if anyone would want to party up and slay some demons for a bit.

Anyone picking up Trials Fusion this week? I got a 4 day for Easter and was thinking of getting it for the weekend plus I'm kind of dry on games.

Anyone picking up Trials Fusion this week? I got a 4 day for Easter and was thinking of getting it for the weekend plus I'm kind of dry on games.

I'll be downloading it the morning it releases. Every Trials game is fantastic. Though I'm disappointed that there won't be online multiplayer in this one, only leaderboards. The multiplayer function will still be available for LAN, so guess I have to buy another X1 controller.

just finished dishonored. pretty sweet game, but the ending was pretty lackluster.

just finished dishonored. pretty sweet game, but the ending was pretty lackluster.

Nice. Can't recommend that game enough to people. Some of the best level design I've seen in a game.

Think I'm gunna get around to finishing thief this weekend and maybe some Trials Fusion as well. The reviews have been solid so far. Anyone here play it yet?

I'm working on finishing Chrono Trigger on Wii VC. I hate JRPG gameplay, but the story, music, and graphics are too good to give up on. I might also try to beat the original Legend of Zelda at some point.

Got into the Heroes of the Storm Tech Alpha, pretty sweet game. A lot of teamwork is needed to do well in it, really enjoy it so far.

Already dropped 15 bucks on Illidan and Arthas.

Still playing Dark Souls 2. I'm a level 115, defeated all the bosses I can find and now I'm lost. I've defeated 10-14 bosses.

Still playing Dark Souls 2. I'm a level 115, defeated all the bosses I can find and now I'm lost. I've defeated 10-14 bosses.

What was the last boss you defeated?