ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

And that makes it less like God of War how?

God of War has a decent control scheme and even though I'm not a big fan of the story, others actually like the series. While Ryse looks like it's unanimous, the game blows.

Realy enjoyed it. Besides Nexuiz this is probably my favorite game on the xbla. The ending was perfect, was expecting a cliché end but they surprised me. What didn't you like about it.

The ending was great. The only problem I had with it was that the puzzles for the most part were easy. Only a small complaint and I feel like that will change when I go back for the achievements. The puzzles with the rope were incredibly fun though. Definitely will play through it again.  

Bayonetta 2's new trailer looks incredible. 60fps should definitely help the game out.

Also just picked up PvZ Garden Warfare.

EDIT: Garden Warfare is too much fun. It's PvZ mixed with TF2.

No, but they look amazing.

For my next head set I plan on getting A40s though. I've tried them out , but never really gamed with them, plus it has that gimmick of it being apart of MLG and Halo.

I think Siberia V2s w/the Astro mix amp is the way to go though.

As someone who's owned both, I personally prefer Astros. The sound quality is similar, the Astros have better bass where the Siberias have a slightly better range of sound.

In terms of build quality the Astros dominate them. The siberias squeak whenever you move your head with them on, and they have a much more plasticky feel to them.

Just my 2 cents.

As someone who's owned both, I personally prefer Astros. The sound quality is similar, the Astros have better bass where the Siberias have a slightly better range of sound.

In terms of build quality the Astros dominate them. The siberias squeak whenever you move your head with them on, and they have a much more plasticky feel to them.

Just my 2 cents.

The only problem I've really had with my Steel Series besides the audio breaking was the bass. I was told that it's just my head set though. That it doesn't crackle when explosions go down, but mine did. Also at first I think they gave me a slight head ache cause they were too tight, not tight like it was squeezing my head, just very subtle where eventually I would get a slight headache , but that problem shortly went away. And this is probably a personal expeerience/problem, not something that happens too everyone.

I don't notice any squeaking and they fit quite comfortable, more comfortable than the A40s. With the A40s you feel the weight of it sitting on your head and I don't know why you would want the feeling of wearing a helmet all day.

Like I said in mostly want them for the gimmick of them being affiliated with MLG and Halo. Also I'm

hoping I get the bass I want from this headset.

Picked up Thief for the xbox one to play this weekend. Will post some thoughts about it before I go to bed. Yea my life is boring af. Also have one chapter left in Ryse, 2 in Max COB, and still have a ways to go in DR3. Good thing Red Bulls are cheap at the commissary.

Ive had the a40 mix amp combo for over 3 years. No complaints, they still work great but I was thinking about getting something new now that I have some money coming in.

Yeah if you wanna try a different headset out id go with the v2s. They're cheaper than the A40s. So if you end up liking them, whenever you need to replace them you won't be dropping 2bills everytime.

Picked up South Park Stick of Truth. Fantastic so far. Absolutely hilarious. Also this game really stretches the M rating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Picked up South Park Stick of Truth. Fantastic so far. Absolutely hilarious. Also this game really stretches the M rating.

I was checking it out and actually I'd be down to play this. I know my buddy would really want to play this so hopefully he'll buy it digitally on the PS3 so he can share it me lol.

I was checking it out and actually I'd be down to play this. I know my buddy would really want to play this so hopefully he'll buy it digitally on the PS3 so he can share it me lol.

Ha that's sort of what I did. I didn't want to buy it due to Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 coming out. So I talked one of my friends into picking it up and have been playing it at his house.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ha that's sort of what I did. I didn't want to buy it due to Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 coming out. So I talked one of my friends into picking it up and have been playing it at his house.

Lol, fuckin rights.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Picked up TWD pass today. Gunna play episode 2 tomorrow night granted I get off at a reasonable time. Gotta get my Amazon gift card from my dad to get South Park. All the reviews have been stellar so far.

Played a little bit of Thief and I'm really not feeling it. The level design is very poor. Was hoping it was gunna be Dishonored 2.0 but I guess ill have to wait on Bethesda to play a good stealth game again.

Played a lot of Battlefront 2 today with my buddy on the PS2. Game is so fun, but unbalanced.

Picked up TWD pass today. Gunna play episode 2 tomorrow night granted I get off at a reasonable time. Gotta get my Amazon gift card from my dad to get South Park. All the reviews have been stellar so far.

Played a little bit of Thief and I'm really not feeling it. The level design is very poor. Was hoping it was gunna be Dishonored 2.0 but I guess ill have to wait on Bethesda to play a good stealth game again.

Dishonored was actually Thief 2.0. Thief was one of the original 3rd person stealth games. The new Thief was pretty average though. Let me know how TWD episode 2 is.

Dishonored was actually Thief 2.0. Thief was one of the original 3rd person stealth games. The new Thief was pretty average though. Let me know how TWD episode 2 is.

I haven't played the second episode of season 2 yet, but ep1 was the worst yet IMO. There is one part where you are supposed to sneak into a house, and at first it's really suspenseful and awesome, until you can't figure out where to go and you circle the house 9 times. Let me save you 15 minutes. Look for the staircase and go upstairs. It's really hard to see.

It may be the worst episode so far, but it's still really good.

Episode 2 was okay, I was expecting greatness from the reviews. Seeing some old faces was exciting. Anyone else wish they would just release the whole season at once instead of episode by episode.? Sucks having to wait.

Almost done with DR3. Game is so much better than 2 in every way. Also love the nod to previous DR games in 3.

And seriously cant is wait for Titanfall, been needing a good shooter for the One

Finally finished 999. Loved it. The story and the atmosphere were really intense and suspenseful. Puzzles were very hard but very rewarding. Very good story.

Also got BF4, Cod ghosts and Forza 5 for free thanks to a buddy who just deployed. Feels great to get some new games but I feel kind of bad too. Ill probably send him some food and shit to thank him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah my buddy ended up getting The Stick of Truth on the PS3. Beat it playing as the Fighter. I wanted to be the age, but i thought i was gonna be stuck with a bunk stick the whole time so i switched. Pretty decent game. I like the change in Canada lol.

He said he's probably gonna get Dark Souls 2 on the Ps3 on Tuesday. So hopefully he actually gets it. Pretty stoked to try it out. Just been playing Ni No Kuni since i beat the Stick of Truth.

Found the Pursuer for the first time in Dark Souls 2. Such a fun boss fight.