ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Anyone else pumped for South Park SoT? Seems like the South Park game I've been waiting for. Idk why it took Matt and Trey so long to out out a south park game like this. The only thing I've seen from it I don't like its the whole Farting power up thing. Seems a little childish to me.

Anyone else pumped for South Park SoT? Seems like the South Park game I've been waiting for. Idk why it took Matt and Trey so long to out out a south park game like this. The only thing I've seen from it I don't like its the whole Farting power up thing. Seems a little childish to me.

I unno why people are so hyped about this game? What's so special about it as a game? Or is it just because it's South Park?

Not a big fan of South Park anymore. Probably why I don't really care about it, still curious why it has so much hype though.

I unno why people are so hyped about this game? What's so special about it as a game? Or is it just because it's South Park?

Not a big fan of South Park anymore. Probably why I don't really care about it, still curious why it has so much hype though.

If you're not a huge fan of south park then this game probably doesn't have a huge appeal to you but Matt and Trey wrote the script, you can walk around South Park and visit all the places in the show. It literally looks like an episode from south park that you're playing out. You can hardly tell its a video game.

I'm a huge South park/Matt and trey fan and idk why it took them so long to make a game like this. I really hope this game sells well because I would love a sequel on the next gen systems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Part of the appeal is that it is South Park, and I can see how not being a big fan of the show can deter you from wanting the game. It does look like it has a solid turn-based combat system to it though. Plus Obsidian usually makes really good RPGs, but the main selling point probably is the tie in with the show.

It looks like a combination of South Park and a Mario RPG style game. What is there not to love?

It looks like a combination of South Park and a Mario RPG style game. What is there not to love?

South Park. Don't find that show funny anymore. I did when I was younger, but now it's all just PP and "Poo Poo jokes" to me. Jokes I heard 10 years ago.

It'll be cool to walk around South Park and all that, just don't care for the show anymore, that's all.

I didn't know this. But even though I don't have a Ps4, I can still download the Ps+ game for it and wait til I get a ps4? Does anyone know how to do this?

My buddy bought MineCraft on PS3 yesterday and he shared the game with me.

My question is what's so special about this game?

Is there more to it than mining and building? Or is their missions to do?

Right now I look at it as gardening for gamers. Very relaxing game with relaxing music an all you do is build/create.

My buddy bought MineCraft on PS3 yesterday and he shared the game with me.

My question is what's so special about this game?

Is there more to it than mining and building? Or is their missions to do?

Right now I look at it as gardening for gamers. Very relaxing game with relaxing music an all you do is build/create.

all i do is troll. literally, that's it. it's the only way i find that game fun.

happened to make some girl cry cause i killed her farm animals that apparently took her 5 hours to collect and paint different colors or some shit.

but that was after the fact that i dug a giant cave underneath her house, stole her diamonds, and shit like that.

i got banned and hated real quick after that.

then i got on a vpn and came back and blew her shit up with dynamite. it was beautiful.

edit: forgot to mention that i somehow was able to log onto anybody's name, so i dug her to the bottom of the map and closed the hole off.

• Downvote (-1) 1

all i do is troll. literally, that's it. it's the only way i find that game fun.

happened to make some girl cry cause i killed her farm animals that apparently took her 5 hours to collect and paint different colors or some shit.

but that was after the fact that i dug a giant cave underneath her house, stole her diamonds, and shit like that.

i got banned and hated real quick after that.

then i got on a vpn and came back and blew her shit up with dynamite. it was beautiful.

edit: forgot to mention that i somehow was able to log onto anybody's name, so i dug her to the bottom of the map and closed the hole off.

Doesn't really answer my question, but that sounds like a serious troll. Lol

Doesn't really answer my question, but that sounds like a serious troll. Lol

oh my bad, it was just a point i was trying to make about how i think the game is really boring, so i troll for fun when i play with friends.

nah there are no missions, its just a giant sandbox. build houses, build anything really.

for example, someone built a giant blitzcrank from league of legends

wmyUpJY.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone played Bravely Default on the 3ds? Thinking about picking it up tomorrow to keep me entertained on my 4day weekend.

Picked up Alpha Protocol for 5$ and Crackdown 2 for 8$. Basically stole those from gamestop. Also got Bravely Default. Pretty successfull day.

Braverly Default is everything I thought it was then some. The brave/default combat is awesome and using it is challenging and rewarding. The story is pretty solid, all 4 characters come together naturally. Boss battles are challenging. Just a great JRPG. I'm 6 hours in so far and I haven't even out a dent into it. Grinding is actually fun in this game with the brave/default system. If you have a 3ds you're missing out on a classic. Just wish I was able to use the streetpass feature in it. Would make the game more fun.

Bought Donkey Country Tropical Freeze for Wii U. So far it's a good game. Hard as hell though.

Playing a little bit of everything on the xbox one plus Im going to play the walking dead season 2, got it for 1$. If you have a xbox one add me. All my friends are poor or have removed.

GT= FamousFSAS

Playing a little bit of everything on the xbox one plus Im going to play the walking dead season 2, got it for 1$. If you have a xbox one add me. All my friends are poor or have removed.

GT= FamousFSAS

Bought Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 too. Haven't played it yet though. Good deal at 99 cents

So after playing DKC Tropical Freeze for an hour, I can confirm Gamespot's review of it is complete bullshit

GT= FamousFSAS

yeah keep in mind that it's only episode one, the rest of the episodes are like 15$ or something i believe.

Bought Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 too. Haven't played it yet though. Good deal at 99 cents

So after playing DKC Tropical Freeze for an hour, I can confirm Gamespot's review of it is complete bullshit

I'm completely enjoying it as well.

Feel like the Gamespot reviewer couldn't handle the challenge as it is a much harder game in comparison to Rayman and Super Mario 3d

I'm completely enjoying it as well.

Feel like the Gamespot reviewer couldn't handle the challenge as it is a much harder game in comparison to Rayman and Super Mario 3d

Getting the same feeling. Can't believe they called it out for having unimaginative level design and bland graphics. Every single level I have played so far has been really unique and look fantastic. The soundtrack is also really good.