ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Damn I guess I missed the boat on AC4. The overwhelming consensus was that it was a great game I gave up on the series after the AC3 ending. I will continue to follow the story but I just cant go back now. I'm pretty bummed out about this though. 

You can't really miss the boat for a single-player focused game. If you play it at launch or two years from now, you're going to have the same experience. Don't see why you think it's too late? I hated AC3 as well, but AC4 is better than Brotherhoods and Revelations. I highly recommend to play it whenever you want. You'll have a great time.

You can't really miss the boat for a single-player focused game. If you play it at launch or two years from now, you're going to have the same experience. Don't see why you think it's too late? I hated AC3 as well, but AC4 is better than Brotherhoods and Revelations. I highly recommend to play it whenever you want. You'll have a great time.

Yea what I usually do is split the game between 2 of my friends who also play assassins creed and we take turns playing it so Im gonna ask them if they want to do that

I've been enjoying my 3ds of late until I can get my xbox one from my house. Zelda a link between worlds is such an awesome remake. Buying items is fun and doesn't totally break the game but it does take away from finding the item you need inside the dungeon. Merging into walls is a fun new element they added. Pokemon X is the shit. And I just bought Paper Mario the sticker star and been playing that all day. I wanna get OOT but the gamestops on base have a small selection of games. Can't wait for the new super smash bros game to come out. The 3ds is by far Nintendos best handheld.

My brother hooked it up with $20 for PSN for Christmas.

Gonna get Vice City Stories for sure. I love Vice City. Miami style city based in the 80's. Excited to play a new story in Vice City.

Also really stoked for PS+ in January.

Bio shock: Infinite

DMC

Two Brothers

And two vita games

Makes me kinda wish that I didn't buy Infinite on 360 now that it's free with PS+

I'm actually excited to play DMC. I really liked the first one. Just couldn't get into the other ones. Well I liked 3, but I found it hard. With 4 I've beaten a boss, that's about it.

It's actually really fuckin awesome that Two Brothers is on the list because I've never heard of this game until Rev3s Games of the Year.

This game looks aboalutely beautiful and different. From my understanding the left stick controls one character and the right stick controls the other. I've never played a game like that where you control two different characters at the same time , but individually.

Dmc is ass. It's like the h4 of devil may cry games. The game is gimped and real simple

Doesn't been feel like a dmc game

My brother hooked it up with $20 for PSN for Christmas.

Gonna get Vice City Stories for sure. I love Vice City. Miami style city based in the 80's. Excited to play a new story in Vice City.

Also really stoked for PS+ in January.

Bio shock: Infinite

DMC

Two Brothers

And two vita games

Makes me kinda wish that I didn't buy Infinite on 360 now that it's free with PS+

I'm actually excited to play DMC. I really liked the first one. Just couldn't get into the other ones. Well I liked 3, but I found it hard. With 4 I've beaten a boss, that's about it.

It's actually really fuckin awesome that Two Brothers is on the list because I've never heard of this game until Rev3s Games of the Year.

This game looks aboalutely beautiful and different. From my understanding the left stick controls one character and the right stick controls the other. I've never played a game like that where you control two different characters at the same time , but individually.

Brother's is really good. DMC is good if you can put up with some of the worst dialog ever. The last boss fight *NO SPOILERS*  is fantastic though.

I've been enjoying my 3ds of late until I can get my xbox one from my house. Zelda a link between worlds is such an awesome remake. Buying items is fun and doesn't totally break the game but it does take away from finding the item you need inside the dungeon. Merging into walls is a fun new element they added. Pokemon X is the shit. And I just bought Paper Mario the sticker star and been playing that all day. I wanna get OOT but the gamestops on base have a small selection of games. Can't wait for the new super smash bros game to come out. The 3ds is by far Nintendos best handheld.

The 3DS is really solid. Get Fire Emblem if you haven't played it already.

Dmc is ass. It's like the h4 of devil may cry games. The game is gimped and real simple

Doesn't been feel like a dmc game

H4 campaign wasn't terrible. Are you referring to combos and meta? Or everything?

Brother's is really good. DMC is good if you can put up with some of the worst dialog ever. The last boss fight *NO SPOILERS* is fantastic though.

I've put up with bad dialogue since it's been introduced. As long the action is good and fiction is interesting and compelling I'm into it.

Brothers ending is amazing. Just wish the game was a few hours longer. I enjoyed the dual joystick movement mechanic.

H4 campaign wasn't terrible. Are you referring to combos and meta? Or everything?

I've put up with bad dialogue since it's been introduced. As long the action is good and fiction is interesting and compelling I'm into it.

Combos, enemy AI, boss fights are easy compared to the others (don't require much thinking), difficulty levels are meh.

Great art work though and it looks really cool (with the exception of Dante. He looks awful)

This is some dmc4 stuff But it just scratches the surface

There is no where near enough thinking or execution in that game. It's incredibly easy and simple

It might be fun for someone who never played a hack and slash at a higher level. But i would personally advise playing dmc3 and dmc4 after this

The dialogue is a lot worse than the first 4 DMCs. I ended up playing with half of the game muted.

Playing Vice City Stories. I like this game. It's different from Vice City. Added a little bit different stuff in it and more stores are open. Also the movement, cheats and graphics are different.

The story is pretty cool so far and I like the empire concept a lot.

And most importantly the music is just as good as Vice City's.

The dialogue is a lot worse than the first 4 DMCs. I ended up playing with half of the game muted.

I don't think I could do that. I'd probably just leave it on.

Playing Vice City Stories. I like this game. It's different from Vice City. Added a little bit different stuff in it and more stores are open. Also the movement, cheats and graphics are different.

The story is pretty cool so far and I like the empire concept a lot.

And most importantly the music is just as good as Vice City's.

I don't think I could do that. I'd probably just leave it on.

I just turned subtitles on. Wasn't as bad. Never been a huge Grand Theft Auto fan. I end up buying the new one every few years and get bored in a few hours after messing around in the open world. GTA 5 is the one exception.

I just turned subtitles on. Wasn't as bad. Never been a huge Grand Theft Auto fan. I end up buying the new one every few years and get bored in a few hours after messing around in the open world. GTA 5 is the one exception.

Vice City is my favourite GTA. I think i might like Vice City Stories even more. Big thing for me in a GTA game is the music /radio. For me GTA Vs radio/music was inconsistent . Would have a good song and then the next song was okay or just not very good. So many radio stations with okay music I'm always lookin around for a good song.

They did a great job with the in-game music though. They should've tried put more of that on the radio. With how good looking that game is, the music would've made that game so much better.

In Vice City Stories I'm pretty much enjoying it all. Also like the concept/story better in Vice City Stories than GTA V.

Vice City is my favourite GTA. I think i might like Vice City Stories even more. Big thing for me in a GTA game is the music /radio. For me GTA Vs radio/music was inconsistent . Would have a good song and then the next song was okay or just not very good. So many radio stations with okay music I'm always lookin around for a good song.

They did a great job with the in-game music though. They should've tried put more of that on the radio. With how good looking that game is, the music would've made that game so much better.

In Vice City Stories I'm pretty much enjoying it all. Also like the concept/story better in Vice City Stories than GTA V.

I agree with all of that. Vice City is another exception.. I just think a lot of GTAs are overrated. Vice City is probably my favorite too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The last GTA I truly enjoyed was SA. With IV and V, Rockstar have seem to adopted a 'realism' philosophy. V was an improvement from IV, but the post-game still gets stale pretty quickly. They're all great games mind you, but there's lots of room for improvement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The last GTA I truly enjoyed was SA. With IV and V, Rockstar have seem to adopted a 'realism' philosophy. V was an improvement from IV, but the post-game still gets stale pretty quickly. They're all great games mind you, but there's lots of room for improvement.

I would really like to see them go back to Vice City for their next GTA. And they don't need to call it GTA 6. It can just be like how they went from GTA 3 to Vice City so fast. It doesn't have to be some drastic difference.

Is say they could do Vegas, but Los Santos has a desert and so would Vegas or what ever it's called in the GTA world.

Imagine a GTA that's not NA.

I would really like to see them go back to Vice City for their next GTA. And they don't need to call it GTA 6. It can just be like how they went from GTA 3 to Vice City so fast. It doesn't have to be some drastic difference.

Is say they could do Vegas, but Los Santos has a desert and so would Vegas or what ever it's called in the GTA world.

Imagine a GTA that's not NA.

Rockstar has said multiple times that they aren't doing a non-American GTA game because the "fabric of what makes GTA great is built on the platform of the American culture" (or something like that). I can see where he's coming from, but the last two games are in the most generic cities possible. They need to make their own fictional American city, because I feel as if by trying to copy said cities is limiting their creativity. San Andreas is just that, it's a blend of American culture. Even those it's a combination of real cities, it's no real place and it gave them room to go all out.

I would love another GTA set in Vice City, but I'm afraid it will suffer the same fate as IV's Liberty City and V's Los Santos, and be a victim of this 'realism' age of GTA right now, just so it feels accurate to Miami. A fantasy made city may finally give them an excuse to go crazy in GTA again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

star wars: jedi knight: jedi academy on pc (steam)

That game is amazing. Played it on the Xbox. The MP was also really fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Completed AC4. The Abstergo story was kind of weak. Seems like Ubisoft is trying to come up with ways to delay whatever Juno is planning so they can make more games. I'm fine with that, but it would be nice if they made it less obvious.

That game is amazing. Played it on the Xbox. The MP was also really fun.

most definitely. it was the first game i ever played on xbox live. had jedi outcast on gamecube and jedi academy on xbox. those were the days. and yes, the multiplayer is outstanding, even today. dat quake 3 engine.

• Upvote (+1) 1