ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Nope. More like can't comprehend what one is saying and misunderstanding wars!

Clearly you didn't read my last post or else you would see that the topic wasn't suppose to be about opinions, but Cows and amo decided to make it an opinion discussion just like you're doing.

I also don't agree with that statement. Next generation seems a little better for PS4 in terms of online play and games. The controller being improved for FPS games and cross game chat will help the online experience. But I'm not trying to get into a ps4 vs Xbox one argument.

If you were to say if you want to play SP go to PS3 and if you're more about MP then play on 360 id highly agree with you.

I'm not going to read all those walls of text, I'm just not. I just figured that's what it was. If it wasn't, sorry. My friend and I are each getting a different console at launch, so I'll be enjoying all titles. Looking at the PS4 and the X1, the X1 looks to lead in online games. The only MP shooter focused exclusive PS4 has is Killzone while the X1 will have Titanfall, Black Tusk's new shooter, and Halo 5 by next year. Sony has yet to find that "great" MP shooter game despite their attempts (Haze, Killzone, and MAG). It's justified to not have confidence with Sony in terms of MP shooters and swing more to Microsoft in that regard. In terms of single player, Sony has been hitting it out of the park since '09.

So all you were saying is PS3 won because they made more games?

If that is your argument, then I'm dead hahaha

I guess mobile devices are better because they make more games.

You win mobile gaming. GG

Not to mention that total games and exclusive numbers are similar on the PS3 and 360, but I don't expect you to actually look up factual information. Just keep stating how you feel.

Anyone know of anything about a new rainbow six coming out? I was playing Vegas 2 with a friend the other day and was just curious if they were gonna make any more. 

Got delayed again and they haven't really updated the status. All we know are there were a ton of problems that have cause all the delays.

Rumor they had to scrap everything and start again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not going to read all those walls of text, I'm just not. I just figured that's what it was. If it wasn't, sorry. My friend and I are each getting a different console at launch, so I'll be enjoying all titles. Looking at the PS4 and the X1, the X1 looks to lead in online games. The only MP shooter focused exclusive PS4 has is Killzone while the X1 will have Titanfall, Black Tusk's new shooter, and Halo 5 by next year. Sony has yet to find that "great" MP shooter game despite their attempts (Haze, Killzone, and MAG). It's justified to not have confidence with Sony in terms of MP shooters and swing more to Microsoft in that regard. In terms of single player, Sony has been hitting it out of the park since '09.

I agree. Sony still doesn't have that one FPS they really need. They do have black light which has been picked up by MLG which is a good start even though it's a PC game. I hope that game will be popular on the ps4. I'm not too sure how popular planet side 2 is either.

So all you were saying is PS3 won because they made more games?

If that is your argument, then I'm dead hahaha

I guess mobile devices are better because they make more games.

You win mobile gaming. GG

Not to mention that total games and exclusive numbers are similar on the PS3 and 360, but I don't expect you to actually look up factual information. Just keep stating how you feel.

Well it's all preference whether or not you like the games so that's a different argument.

Without saying what games you like more since that's opinion they're all quality games. They definitely aren't considered "cheap" games. From both the 360 and ps3, but ps3 produces more quality games. Not better, but just more of quality.

If you wanna start talking about preference I can say that Halo 3 was good and then right after that those games went to compete shit where I wouldn't even really count them because how bad they are. But i still counted them cause it's a AAA title of "quality". Its contradicting, but I hope you know what I mean.

Also from what I heard GoW 1 was the only really good gears, campaign and mp while the rest got progressively worse. This is also my opinion, but it seems a lot of other people agree.

Actually I did look up the games. The problem with our conversations is you're stuck with this mentality that I'm completely ignorant and that I just talk out of my ass. I made a list of the games that are all known and considered to be AAA titles yet some how it's just me talking how I'm feeling. If you want to start not picking like you did with banjo Kazooie then I can use the large list of classic games they have on PSN.

Opinion wars!

I'll just keep mine quick. If you enjoy multiplayer games, lean to Xbox. If you enjoy single player games, lean to Playstation. If you enjoy both, lean to debt.

Dammit my opinion is better than everyone else's :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hearing it is only an international problem at this point. Any U.S. reports?

I think there are just a few cases in the US.

I agree. Sony still doesn't have that one FPS they really need. They do have black light which has been picked up by MLG which is a good start even though it's a PC game. I hope that game will be popular on the ps4. I'm not too sure how popular planet side 2 is either.

Well it's all preference whether or not you like the games so that's a different argument.

Without saying what games you like more since that's opinion they're all quality games. They definitely aren't considered "cheap" games. From both the 360 and ps3, but ps3 produces more quality games. Not better, but just more of quality.

If you wanna start talking about preference I can say that Halo 3 was good and then right after that those games went to compete shit where I wouldn't even really count them because how bad they are. But i still counted them cause it's a AAA title of "quality". Its contradicting, but I hope you know what I mean.

Also from what I heard GoW 1 was the only really good gears, campaign and mp while the rest got progressively worse. This is also my opinion, but it seems a lot of other people agree.

Actually I did look up the games. The problem with our conversations is you're stuck with this mentality that I'm completely ignorant and that I just talk out of my ass. I made a list of the games that are all known and considered to be AAA titles yet some how it's just me talking how I'm feeling. If you want to start not picking like you did with banjo Kazooie then I can use the large list of classic games they have on PSN.

Quality is a completely opinion based adjective. 

It is the place where your entire argument falls on its face. 

I think there are just a few cases in the US.

I seem to be doing alright.

Anyone else playing the new Pokemon? Are they liking it? At this point I feel like I am just playing because of the long running nostalgic factor. It is basically the same game as the old ones with minor updates. I don't get how they haven't made trainer AI any better in all the years they have been putting this game out. 

I just did. I said Sony has produces more content. Liking something more than another has nothing to do with it. I never said "Sonys games are better". YOU'RE the one who keeps talking about

preference.

Me: Sony has more games(not implying that Sony has better games, just making a statement that Sony has more).

You: But I like my 360 games more.

Me: You're allowed to like your 360 games more, I'm just saying Sony has more games.

You: That's just your opinion.

That's legitimately how our conversation has went.

Yes and I said you're allowed to have your own preference which I've clearly said. But when you start disagreeing with me by using your opinion the conversation looks like this.

Me: 10 is more than 3

You: 10 is "meh", I like 3 better

Me: Okay you like 3 more, but 10 is still more than 3

You: It's all preference

Yeah Xbox One only has Titan Fall. I unno about that hype for Quantums new game cause no one knows a thing about it. I've watched interviews of

Journalists feelings of the game. Their feelings about the game is just that they don't know how to feel about it. I never seen a "I'm soooooo exited for this game".

Dead Rising 3 will eventually come to the Ps4 just like the other 2 eventually became available on the ps3 so i won't miss out by owning a ps4 and not an Xbox one, I'll just have to wait. But Dead Rising 3 does look okay. I'd like to see the actual game though cause it looks a little iffy.

Yes I'm aware that there's an FPS that's coming out by Black Tusk which has John Howard on the team, but that doesn't excite me to get an Xbox One because..

1) FPS' are my least favourite genre of game to get excited for thanks to CoD, Reach and Halo 4.

2) we know nothing about it

3) it's not a launch title so like Halo 5 we'll have to wait and see

I don't think this excites a lot of people either except for those who actually know who John Howard is. My buddy says he played a lot of CR and I know he's played a lot of H3 and played competitively, but if I told him John Howard was making a game he wouldn't know who I was talking about and if I did tell him who he was he'd just probably say "cool" or something unenthusiastic.

My statement was that tbh I don't care how many exclusives PS3 has because personally I don't like most of the exclusives.  This is why I think Console wars are stupid as fuck because it's literally all personal preference on what games you like.  Do they have more exclusives?  Sure.  Do I care about most of their exclusives?  Nope.

The hype is that Alan Wake people are making it and from what I looked at it is getting pretty hyped to Alan wakes fans

DR3 Still an exclusive for now for launch is what im saying tho

You basically just re-iterated what I said on why no one is excited much for shooters with the exception of Titanfall and CoD/BF4 lol

Dammit my opinion is better than everyone else's :kappa:

DAMN IT IT'S TRUE. YOU HAVE MORE REP THAN ME AS PROOF

Quality is a completely opinion based adjective.

It is the place where your entire argument falls on its face.

Nah. I was hoping you'd understand what I meant , but you always seem to have a hard time trying to comprehend what I'm saying to you. I'm not trying to insult you either, but really though. This whole time I've been trying to say it's not really your opinion in what's more or less yet you kept telling me I'm only talking about my opinion when I never even said I like Sony games better.

What I mean by "quality" is that it's not some "cheap" game. You know like dark sector or that new shitty road game that I've been hearing about. They're legit games that have better coding than most games and such where it is of "quality". Now whether you like it or not is all your preference.

But I'm gonna guess you still aren't gonna know what I'm trying to say and then you're gonna call me ignorant and so on cause you do that every time. Just because you're misunderstanding me.

I mean right now it's my fault cause ATM I can't find a more fitting word than "quality", but not everytime is it my fault.

My statement was that tbh I don't care how many exclusives PS3 has because personally I don't like most of the exclusives. This is why I think Console wars are stupid as fuck because it's literally all personal preference on what games you like. Do they have more exclusives? Sure. Do I care about most of their exclusives? Nope.

The hype is that Alan Wake people are making it and from what I looked at it is getting pretty hyped to Alan wakes fans

DR3 Still an exclusive for now for launch is what im saying tho

You basically just re-iterated what I said on why no one is excited much for shooters with the exception of Titanfall and CoD/BF4 lol

Yeah I get it. That one Halo means infinitely more than any other game on the PS3.

I don't pick consoles based off the companies name itself like a lot of people do. I'm a gamer(and this gonna sound a little extreme), but if you're hurting what I love to do(game) by constantly exploiting yourself to companies like Activision and buying every CoD I'm not gonna be a big fan of you. I mean I'll let it slide, but if you say you're gonna go play CoD I'm gonna reply with "im sorry to hear that". Same thing with the DRM issue. Imagine if that happened? Fuck would I be an upset gamer. I'd be forced to have Internet everytime to play a singe player game.

It's alittle extreme, but just letting you know how I think about the gaming industry. Everything we do influences how gaming is gonna be.

If you notice I don't just cheer for Sony. If I see something good for gaming like dedicated servers going to be on every Xbox one game that makes me happy as a gamer. When I see something like PS+ that makes me happy too cause it's be awesome to have more that on every console. But by people saying XBL gold is the same as PS+ then that's the gaming community failing. Instead of bashing good things embrace it.

Like I embrace XBL for party chats, making navigating easier.

As a gamer I find it odd that you don't care about Sonys exclusives cause they are good as fuck. I mean unless you're a limited gamer aight, but if you're a flat out gamer who just enjoys games you'd think you'd appreciate the variety of games Sony has to offer.

Yeah I realize DR3 is an exclusive now, but we all know it won't stay like that. So say I really want DR3, but I want Killzone just as bad. Well it looks like I'm buying a ps4. Think about the future of the console and not just the first year. This is why pre ordering a console based off a couple of games isn't the best idea IMO. Some people just don't give a fuck and will throw $500 at it like its nothin so.

Did ? I don't feel like I did. I thought that's what I said? I'll have to go and re read it then.

It is hilarious that you think making a list of games and saying these are the games that are well coded, or "quality", or not "cheap" isn't your opinion. 

Where do Kinect games fit under that definition? Dance Central isn't cheaply made, so does it go on the list? Something like Mag wasn't cheaply made, people just didn't like how it played. Where does it fit? There are many more options that are added to your list for both sides if we are going by that definition. Or say Too Human which is an incredibly well made game, that people just didn't like as a dumbed down MMO. Does it go on the list?

You determining some guidelines for quality will turn the list into an opinion based list. It is your idea of what you consider quality in this instance even if that isn't the word you are looking for. You are laying down some criteria and basing YOUR (KEY WORD IS YOUR) list of games on it. There isn't some list of triple AAA games that everyone can look to for this. You are coming up with something based on criteria you are given and that makes it your opinion. Once again, I'm sorry you can't see that, but you could give this too 100 different people and there would be huge variation with what people came up with to determine a list for either console. That makes it an opinion and not based in fact. 

I also am offended by you continuing to act like I've said a single bad thing about you as a person, when you are the only one that has done so. So stop, it's annoying. 

Woah guys, no need for this heated debate. PC is better than any console after all.  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

Does anyone here play XCOM? I enjoyed the singleplayer a lot, but I'm also starting to enjoy how much depth the multiplayer offers. I love how it has an evolving metagame around a finite number of units. Also interested in the new expansion, Enemy Within, not only for the new singleplayer stuff, but because 8 new multiplayer maps is insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

XCOM was in my top 3 for games I played this year. I absolutely loved it.

XCOM was in my top 3 for games I played this year. I absolutely loved it.

Everyone I have talked to that has played XCOM loves it. I tried picking it up and it was insanely hard. I really want to get back to it when I have enough time to put into it. 

Everyone I have talked to that has played XCOM loves it. I tried picking it up and it was insanely hard. I really want to get back to it when I have enough time to put into it.

It has a definite learning curve, but it is more than worth your time.

It is hilarious that you think making a list of games and saying these are the games that are well coded, or "quality", or not "cheap" isn't your opinion.

Where do Kinect games fit under that definition? Dance Central isn't cheaply made, so does it go on the list? Something like Mag wasn't cheaply made, people just didn't like how it played. Where does it fit? There are many more options that are added to your list for both sides if we are going by that definition. Or say Too Human which is an incredibly well made game, that people just didn't like as a dumbed down MMO. Does it go on the list?

You determining some guidelines for quality will turn the list into an opinion based list. It is your idea of what you consider quality in this instance even if that isn't the word you are looking for. You are laying down some criteria and basing YOUR (KEY WORD IS YOUR) list of games on it. There isn't some list of triple AAA games that everyone can look to for this. You are coming up with something based on criteria you are given and that makes it your opinion. Once again, I'm sorry you can't see that, but you could give this too 100 different people and there would be huge variation with what people came up with to determine a list for either console. That makes it an opinion and not based in fact.

I also am offended by you continuing to act like I've said a single bad thing about you as a person, when you are the only one that has done so. So stop, it's annoying.

You're right, the opinion thing has made a factor. I agree.

I also apolgize for the assumptions. Even though I argue like a fuck head, I'm not a big fan of heated debates.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're right, the opinion thing has made a factor. I agree.

I also apolgize for the assumptions. Even though I argue like a fuck head, I'm not a big fan of heated debates.

I'm not worried about it brother. 

I obviously took it wrong with how I approached it in the first place and it just got out of hand from there. No big deal. It happens in a forum when you're just going back a fourth.

I love both the systems and they both do so much well. I hope that continues on, so they will continue to compete and get better. It's always a great thing when they both produce great content. They did that this Gen, and I hope they continue to do so next gen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright, can someone help me out. I need some games that can be played with 4 players on one console. I was playing with a couple of friends the other night and we had so much fun playing 2v2's halo 3/reach and MK9 and some castle crashers.

So what are some good ganes for the 360 that can be played with 4 people on one console? :)

Alright, can someone help me out. I need some games that can be played with 4 players on one console. I was playing with a couple of friends the other night and we had so much fun playing 2v2's halo 3/reach and MK9 and some castle crashers.

So what are some good ganes for the 360 that can be played with 4 people on one console? :)

Bomber man definitely.

Some other games that might be fun would be.

Perfect Dark

And I'm still thinking. Lol I'll edit it in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Adam Sesslers hands on impressions of the PS4 controller. 

Was playing Terrorist hunt with a friend on rainbow six vegas 2. I forgot how much I really enjoyed that game. Wish they had more details about the newest one that was supposed to come out. I played a few games online its pretty fun!

• Upvote (+1) 1