ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Started Blooborne today. Getting my ass kicked, but I knew what I was getting into.

Pretty good so far, the transform-able weapons are very cool. I shall press on...

For anyone with an Xbox One and doesn't own GoW:UE, Xbox just gave it to me for free. Not sure what the reasoning was (my account doesn't even have gold) but I turned my Xbox on with it installed. Just a heads up, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

just downloaded the ARK preview on XB1 and all the public servers are constantly full  :walshy:  :walshy:

That game is crazy. I played it on PC for a few hundred hours and we basically took over the server we were on and completed a genocide of every other tribe on the server. Killed all their dinos. Raided and destroyed all the buildings. Sent them back to the stone age pretty much lol. Nobody plays there anymore because of us but it was fun while it lasted.

That game is crazy. I played it on PC for a few hundred hours and we basically took over the server we were on and completed a genocide of every other tribe on the server. Killed all their dinos. Raided and destroyed all the buildings. Sent them back to the stone age pretty much lol. Nobody plays there anymore because of us but it was fun while it lasted.

i watched a shit ton of ark on twitch and i was really bummed to see no survival of the fittest yet

I've been getting far far too much into the Total War series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone play on MAME32k (the online arcade cabinet emulator) and want to play some games online? I always enjoy playing like Marvel vs Capcom, Xmen vs Street Fighter, NBA Hangtime, Tekken Tag, Metal Slug type games. 

But I'm also open to playing obscure fun games as well like The Simpsons, The Punisher, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, stuff like that lol. 

Just wondering if anyone here on Beyond plays as well.

I've been getting far far too much into the Total War series.

No such thing as too much Total War

Im looking for some people who play gears regularly and maybe some GB's. Let me know! Tag below message me

FamousFSAS

My orgasm is buffering....This game sounds amazing both as  F13th fan and a gamer. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nothing, I'm basically waiting on couple new MMORPGs to launch. Thou I had long periods of 15-20 hours daily on average - I kid you not (vanilla WoW and Warhammer Online).

Started playing league regularly and trying to branch out to other PC games. Gaming on a laptop so it's not the best rig ever, but plays league super smooth. Anyone recommend any good Free to play FPS games? Prefer to not have to install steam.

Started playing league regularly and trying to branch out to other PC games. Gaming on a laptop so it's not the best rig ever, but plays league super smooth. Anyone recommend any good Free to play FPS games? Prefer to not have to install steam.

The good ones usually cost a little money.

F2P: TF2 is probably the best option for free to play with a decent sized player base (Requires Steam, not much of an obstacle). I'd recommend Unreal Tournament 4 for better gameplay. In my opinion, the biggest downside is probably that it's in alpha (Requires the Epic Games Launcher).

For $10 or less, you can get any of the Quake or Unreal games on GOG(No DRM or external programs required), or Quake Live (Most active community out of any of these) and Reflex (Based on the CPMA mod for Quake 3. It has great gameplay, updates on a regular basis, and one of my favorite art styles ever, which allows it to look great while running well on low-end machines) on Steam.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RIP Gametrailers.

Anyone else play Firewatch, seems like the boringest game in the world but I can't leave it! 

Just beat The Witness and now playing Firewatch. Both are beautiful and easily addicting.

Can't wait to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 tomorrow.

DBZ and Naruto need to become real fighting games already

DBZ should be a version of MvC3 without teams and Naruto should be a guilty gear or something

Finished Firewatch. Ehh

Great game for about 3/4ths the way. The end didn't really have a great pay off. Felt like a series of coincidences that ends up going really nowhere.

Finished Firewatch. Ehh

Great game for about 3/4ths the way. The end didn't really have a great pay off. Felt like a series of coincidences that ends up going really nowhere.

Calling Firewatch a game is a stretch as well.