ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

I've been in a gaming slump since beating A Story About My Uncle. Can't find something else I want to jump into right away. Probably just hop on Halo every once in awhile.

why can't i do this

i am weak

been playing a little bit of battlefield 4 on xbox one lately. man, i'm really hoping the MCC and the new madden finally give me cause to use this frickin contraption. 

been playing a little bit of battlefield 4 on xbox one lately. man, i'm really hoping the MCC and the new madden finally give me cause to use this frickin contraption. 

banking on it!

right now im all about diablo 3 #masterace 

I haven't had much time to play lately but I've been playing Titanfall, H3, and H4.

I'll be picking up Diablo III and Destiny next

Walking dead season 2 finale next week. Don't know if I should wait to play episode 4 and play them back to back or play 4 now, either way can't wait

Walking dead season 2 finale next week. Don't know if I should wait to play episode 4 and play them back to back or play 4 now, either way can't wait

hmm this is good to know. i'm gonna play them back to back.

hmm this is good to know. i'm gonna play them back to back.

Wish I did this, episode 4 was pretty solid, can't wait to see how they wrap it up.

Finally got around to playing Tomb Raider 2013 and it's honestly became one of my favorite games. Great origin story, great mechanics and the graphics are beautiful.

Also I've picked up DayZ again, already having nostalgia about that.

Finally got around to playing Tomb Raider 2013 and it's honestly became one of my favorite games. Great origin story, great mechanics and the graphics are beautiful.

Also I've picked up DayZ again, already having nostalgia about that.

My brother was saying Tomb Raider was pretty amazing, I might have to check that out. 

My brother was saying Tomb Raider was pretty amazing, I might have to check that out. 

I highly recommend it. Pick it up during a steam sale or get the definitive edition, preferably on PS4 because it doesn't get locked at 30 FPS.

I'll have to pick it up for Xbox One. I'm sure I'll find it pretty easily for cheap. 

Picked up Metro redux this morning. Never played either game. Pretty good deal for 50$. Should hold me over till destiny

Finally had enough extra cash to pick up a new game. Just bought The Last of Us Remastered for the ps4. Never played it before, have barely seen any gameplay but have heard wonderful things about it so I decided it was worth. Hope it lives up to all the hype I've heard about the original on ps3.

Just finished Metro last light and really enjoyed it about to start 2033

just finished episodes 4 & 5 of the walking dead season 2. man, this game is dark. it's so good though.

anyone who hasn't played this game is missing out.

Just finished playing Dishonored since it was free for Gold recently. Was pretty fun being a badass assassin with superpowers.

just finished episodes 4 & 5 of the walking dead season 2. man, this game is dark. it's so good though.

anyone who hasn't played this game is missing out.

I've watched a couple youtubers play it through, I really enjoy watching it. Don't really think I should buy it though, I've seen what happens and I think thats most of the reason to play it. The season 2 finale was pretty good. What did you decide to do?

Warframe is amazing.

Played it last year, its really nothing special. There's no direction of the game at all. Its enjoyable for a little while but you'll get tired of it very soon. I wish there was more to it, I liked it for the most part when I played.

I've watched a couple youtubers play it through, I really enjoy watching it. Don't really think I should buy it though, I've seen what happens and I think thats most of the reason to play it. The season 2 finale was pretty good. What did you decide to do?

Played it last year, its really nothing special. There's no direction of the game at all. Its enjoyable for a little while but you'll get tired of it very soon. I wish there was more to it, I liked it for the most part when I played.

just in case someone hasn't played yet,

i decided to kill kenny and keep going with the girl. when we got back to the shelter that was overrun by zombies, i decided to let the struggling family come in. i kinda thought this ending was a bit weak though as it didn't leave any cliffhangers for future seasons