ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

It gets a lot better after the first 6-10 hours depending on how fast you are moving through the game. Definitely pick it back up. Well worth playing through. 

It can also be extremely challenging if you just play it blind and don't aim for certain characters. Still completely doable, but there are some characters in the game that are just incredibly overpowered. 

Yeah i definitely plan on it. Just bought an arcade stick and plan on getting GTA V so it'll have to wait unless my friend finished Ni No Kuni i can borrow it off of him. 

Really? You found Border Lands more enjoyable playing by yourself? Only reason why i actually got a couple hours into that game was because i was playing with my friends.

Yeah, It was an okay game at best when I was playing 4 player co-op. Then when I went through and beat it solo it wasnt an amazing game, but it was still pretty good.

Been playing FFXIV, Hearthstone and CoD mainly. New WoW patch on tuesday, so I gotta get back on that progression grind.

Hearthstone is addicting. I'll just leave it at that.

How is FFXIV?

FFXIV is pretty good, the combat isn't as smooth as WoW's but it is probably the 2nd best I've played in a log time. The classes are cool, though I have major beef with there being no 2h Sword DPS class. The game does get pretty grindy around level 35, as that's where I'm at, it's hard to get 2-4 levels a day like I was before, so be ready for that, and apparently it gets worse later on.

Overall though, the character customization is great, the game is cool, feels like a FF game and just overall runs pretty smooth, especially since they fixed the log in issues. I'd definitely check it out if you have 30 bucks to drop on a game, totally worth it for the 30 free days imo.

Trying to get as many GTA IV achievements as possible. I have to feel out this entire charts to get one 30g achievement. It all has to be done in ranked.

554-gtapet.jpg

Just started playing Red Dead Redemption, it's pretty fun.

Undead Nightrmare > The actual Red Dead story.

Trying to get as many GTA IV achievements as possible. I have to feel out this entire charts to get one 30g achievement. It all has to be done in ranked.

Oh my god... Yeah I never got that one, hardly played multiplayer as it is so I'm missing most of those achievements.

I did get the 100% completion achievement though!

I played GTA multiplayer once. Played a game and got destroyed, so I haven't tried it since.

I just can't really get into the multiplayer for that game. GTA 5s multiplayer looks epic though, and I'm pretty excited for it.

I played GTA multiplayer once. Played a game and got destroyed, so I haven't tried it since.

I just can't really get into the multiplayer for that game. GTA 5s multiplayer looks epic though, and I'm pretty excited for it.

Same here. I never really playing GTA online before, but there's supposed to be over 700 missions in GTA 5 Online that you can do with friends. That's pretty insane :D

Same here. I never really playing GTA online before, but there's supposed to be over 700 missions in GTA 5 Online that you can do with friends. That's pretty insane :D

Seriously?

I am really impressed how much R* has put into this game. I may just have to list them as my #1 favorite game dev if the hype lives up to it. 8 more days.... cannot wait.

Seriously?

I am really impressed how much R* has put into this game. I may just have to list them as my #1 favorite game dev if the hype lives up to it. 8 more days.... cannot wait.

Yup. I will be highly disappointed if it doesnt live up to the hype, but I'm sure it will :P

This is where i heard about the700 online misions:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup. I will be highly disappointed if it doesnt live up to the hype, but I'm sure it will :P

This is where i heard about the700 online misions:

Interesting. 700 missions is a crazy amount. I wonder how many of them are unique. Let's hope a lot cause I hate repetitive missions like some games have.

Has anyone ordered multiple titles through GameStop? They said they could have copies delivered to the store no extra charge. I'm thinking about doing this with shadowrun.

I've been playing Halo 3 for quite a while. Yes the netcode is shit and the BR is random, but at least the matches are competitive. My god no other game on XBL besides Halo 2 has had players calling out in every single playlist, granted it's a sufficient level. Event to this day-- pure awesome.

I've been playing Halo 3 for quite a while. Yes the netcode is shit and the BR is random, but at least the matches are competitive. My god no other game on XBL besides Halo 2 has had players calling out in every single playlist, granted it's a sufficient level. Event to this day-- pure awesome.

I've been playing a lot of H3 as of late. I've been stuck at 44/45 in MLG since before Halo 4 came out. I have a 50 on my original account, but lost the information on that one. So this account i'm using now i had to restart when MLGv7 was out. Started back on that grind and finally got my 46. Then i got hit offline by a gamer tag of iEteRnniTy or however he spelled it and my internet wouldn't work for awhile.

Worst booter ever. He'd boot one of your players and if he was still losing he'd boot another and so what happened when i was playing with him everyone ended up getting booted pretty much. Then i ended up playing against him on Construct Slayer and he booted my team mate so it was a 3v2 for them, but we were still winning by over 10 kills and so he booted me and i couldn't get the internet working for awhile.

Went to help my brother pack today and left with an original Xbox, Nintendo 64 and a Nintendo DS.

Today was a good day.

Didn't even have to your use AK eh?

Actually forcing myself to sit down and play GTA4. Its actually a pretty good game, and has made me laugh a few times. All this fun I'm having is making me wish I wasn't broke and could go buy GTA5 :(

Been traveling a lot for work lately, so I downloaded Star Wars: KOTOR and GTA: Vice City on my iPad to help me pass the time. Both are a lot of fun and definitely gonna get GTA V when I get back home. Also a bunch of my friends from college are playing LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) and suggested I download. I will probably start playing that with them soon too, next few console games I will be getting are definitely GTA V and FIFA 14. Other than that Im set for a while....