Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

Winter Classic Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and more!

Team Name: Nox Lets Ride

Winner: Peter puffers

Round Number: Semi-finals

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im about to be online in 15mins. Dont Dq me. Im driving while typing

Don't do that man lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Brackets are updated! I'll be taking a short dinner break before the Classic vs The Seiling Experience match later tonight. It should be going on in about an hour.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Name: Nox Lets Ride

Winner: Nox Lets Ride

Round Number: 3rd place match

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 3

goofy: "if we do more of these, please do fun games. Please do not do halo reach or halo 4."

shots fired

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clicked Hey man, I didn't participate in the tournament... but maybe what I'm going to say is something similar that many people feel. 

But all due respect, and honesty, maybe the tournament wasn't as popular as an AGL, or UMG, or MLG... but damn dude, you seriously have my respect. You had patience and did an excellent job managing and talking to the teams in the tournament. I understand members of Beyond Entertainment and the community in general did a great job in expanding the news/notice of the tournament. But Clicked, from my perspective you did a big part of the job by managing and taking care of the tournament. You made sure that the tournament began, and finished. Maybe there was someone else, or someone from beyond who helped to with managing the teams or talking to the people missing, I'm really sorry if I missed it.

I'm honestly looking forward with the next tournament, I, to be completely honest, don't care if its Halo 3, Reach or Halo 4. Beyond Classic Tournaments seems like an incredibly good idea if the settings that are used are the ones that we the community want. If you guys use Reach Gold, awesome! If you guys use H4NS Mod, not even mad! What I'm saying is that, great job guys... @@Saucey and @@CyReN for promoting the tournament with the videos and threads and Clicked maybe you weren't alone but you did a respectable job with the teams.

Don't kill me if I didn't mention someone who helped with the tournament :(  Looking forward for next tournament! #BeyondClassic

• Upvote (+1) 8

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's been a humbling experience to say the least haha. I've only gotten 8 hours of sleep in the past 4 days because I've been working my butt off to make sure this ran smoothly. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out and I'm excited to host more tournaments in the future!

• Upvote (+1) 7