Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

Winter Classic Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and more!

WbN was Dq'd because the other team wouldn't play later and reschedule the match for us......oh well. Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously though Clicked tried everything he could to get a compromise with the other team but they wouldn't budge.

Yeah, I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you and your friend are happy with the deal we worked out though!

Surprisingly, I haven't been able to contact their round 2 opponent at all so I might have to DQ them as well.

I'm confirming scores from matches that were just played today. It'll be updated soon. Hopefully within the next 10 minutes. Sorry for the delay!

I'm confirming scores from matches that were just played today. It'll be updated soon. Hopefully within the next 10 minutes. Sorry for the delay!

okay thanks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clicked do you know when me and Gregor play?

You're from NOX Lets Ride, correct? Coke Bois just eliminated Cashin Out about 20 minutes ago. I'm assuming they're available now so try to get in contact with them. Their gamertags are in the first post of the thread.

when are canadians and squirrel seduction going to be done?  

I've been trying to contact Squirrel Seduction since last night and I haven't received any replies. If they don't contact me within the next 20 minutes, they will be disqualified. The Canadians have been waiting patiently.

I've been trying to contact Squirrel Seduction since last night and I haven't received any replies. If they don't contact me within the next 20 minutes, they will be disqualified. The Canadians have been waiting patiently.

okay sounds good. 

Herotastic is not online to play us (Severance). 

We are ready for round 3.

I contacted Herotastic. If I don't get a reply soon, I will disqualify their team and move you guys to the next round. Apologies for the delay! I'll keep you updated.

I contacted Herotastic. If I don't get a reply soon, I will disqualify their team and move you guys to the next round. Apologies for the delay! I'll keep you updated.

Thanks.

We're also waiting for hunky's teammate.

Keep me updated! There are other teams that have minor delays so I won't be disqualifying any teams for a while.