afterfrag

Emma Watson Thread

I just want to thank you all for adding to my computer background slideshow :D

My favorite actress and, in my opinion (I am sure many others agree), one of the best young actresses of our generation, other than Jennifer Lawrence.

I was blown away by Emmas portrayal of beautiful Hermione Granger in the first Harry Potter film, and from that she became my favorite character from the movies. Emma IS hermione haha. Portrayed her to perfection, as did Daniel to Harry and Rupert to Ron.

She was also very good as sam with Perks of a Wallflower.  Dang...someday soon I really want to hang with her for a day ot two. Would be the best things ive experienced in my life other than graduating high school in  2011 and (please dont start hating) accepting Christ as a born again believer in Jesus as a child.

Saw some red carpet pics from the Bling Ring, and I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of Emma when she has here hair slicked back like that. I definitely prefer her longer hair

Saw some red carpet pics from the Bling Ring, and I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of Emma when she has here hair slicked back like that. I definitely prefer her longer hair

lkmjnhbg_zps059a5f8b.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

She is alright, looks like a boy with short hair though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

No fair, i want to sit on the throne!!

2vikryv.jpg

They had the actual throne at some GOT exhibit in NYC.  They let people sit on it and take pictures.  I was jelly.

• Upvote (+1) 1