Sign in to follow this  
Srak

Astro A50 and A40 sale at Gamestop

just thought you guys would want to know astro headsets are on sale currently in store and online at gamestop

A50s are 75 bucks off (225) http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-astro-a50-wireless-headset/104439

A40s are 60 bucks off (190) http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/astro-a40-headset-mixamp-pro-black/104438

pretty big savings

if you aren't familiar with the headsets the A40s were a staple on the MLG pro circuit before turtle beach came around 

these headsets will work in every major console and pc with the exception of the Xbox one (you can still get sound but you cant use the mic without a Xb1 mic cable which arent being sold yet (late feb eta))

you could still yell at your kinect though if you want...

if you go to a store and they dont have any left you can still pay for em in store and they can be shipped free to where ever you want in the U.S (takes about a week)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very tempting.... then again I can wait til Black Friday and by then Xbox One Adapters will be out for Halo Xbox One. 

I"m stuck with Steelseries Siberia V2 Blues.

I love my A40's, just wish MS would push the mic adapter out :(

Very tempting.... then again I can wait til Black Friday and by then Xbox One Adapters will be out for Halo Xbox One.

I"m stuck with Steelseries Siberia V2 Blues.

Siberia V2s are dope. When you say you're stuck with them you make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Siberia V2s are dope. When you say you're stuck with them you make it sound like that's a bad thing.

It may sound like that but I had to buy it just last month when my First steelseries siberia v2 audio plugs ripped off my laptop and thought I would last but since I got V2s and I saw A40s on sale.... my reaction is gawd damn it! I just have to wait til Black Friday for an actual sale again.

I've had my A40's for over a year and its hands down the best headset I've ever owned and I've owned a lot of different ones. Finally I just bit the bullet and bought em. Simply the best