CyReN

Have a question for GH057ayame? Leave it here.

Can you divulge your role at 343i? If not, can you tell you want you plan to bring to the table as an employee of 343i? And when specifically did 343i first reach out to you about potentially joining the team?

• Upvote (+1) 6

What was your reaction when 343i contacted you about getting hired? Not sure if you applied and they got back to you or they reached out to you.

Either way, I couldn't be happier for you man. Don't think a person has earned it more than you. Good luck at the new gig. I can assure you that when the final product releases, it will be one for the ages.

First of all, congratulations!

Secondly, when did 343 Industries reach out to you about your job offer?

What was the highlight of your interviewing process?

What will be your title as a member of the development team?

Again, I'm really happy you've been given the chance to work on a game you're so passionate about. It's always awesome to see someone's hard work and dedication pay off in the long run.

I don't have any questions cause I know they'll all be asked, so I just wanted to say congrats Etic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Will you push for competitive settings early on and will you have a part in designing the multiplayer?

• Upvote (+1) 3

How do you feel about the notion of having AA's as pick-up only? I'm also speaking in terms of global settings, not just one playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do YOU personally have faith that Halo 5 will be better than its' predecessors from what you know thus far (no specifics necessary I trust your opinion)?

It's really hard to ask good questions to GH057ayme without knowing what his actual job is. I hope there's a way to ask questions once we are told once his role at 343 will be and for how long.