Moa

GH057ayame joins 343 Industries!

Quinn is a CE kid

Bravo is a CE kid

Ghost is a CE kid

Neighbor 1v1s Bravo so he is a CE kid

Dersky said he learned Hang em High nades tricks from Ogre 2 so he is a CE kid

Whats with all the CE kids getting hired at 343?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quinn is a CE kid

Bravo is a CE kid

Ghost is a CE kid

Needs more shootin sammy.

• Upvote (+1) 7

As someone who gave Ghost alot of shit regarding settings, he did not start the BR vs DMR debate.

"Everyone" was not talking about how bad the BR was. It was about 10 of us fighting the good fight. Damn near the whole forum hated the DMR as soon as Diesel's settings became popular.

Ghost had to make a choice between what was more competitive or what was more popular. He chose what was more popular.

Nah. After there was about 10 people. Before there wasn't a DMR vs BR til after Ghost made it BR start. How do I know? I was there on THC reading posts.

Stop talking out of your arse, Ghost turned H4 from nothing to something, how can you not be a fan after all he's done, as for BR vs DMR thing, there was polls and BR won outright every time, he didn't just do it in a "yolo" moment a ton of thought went into that decision

I keep forgetting Team Beyond was full Pro BR people.

It's weird how this wasn't the mentality over at THC, but beyond it's just this for days.

There was multiple videos of how bad the BRs spread was, numbers of it's bad BR time. Everyone talked about the DMRs accuracy and it's kill time. No even talked about no flich since both weapons have it.

It wasn't til after Ghost made it BR starts. So in what way am I talking out of my ass?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I keep forgetting Team Beyond was full Pro BR people.

It's weird how this wasn't the mentality over at THC, but beyond it's just this for days.

There was multiple videos of how bad the BRs spread was, numbers of it's bad BR time. Everyone talked about the DMRs accuracy and it's kill time. No even talked about no flich since both weapons have it.

It wasn't til after Ghost made it BR starts. So in what way am I talking out of my ass?

You know a lot of staff (Pro DMR & BR) came to Beyond from THC right? I had a tourney that was DMR and BR start with GFG.

You keep trying to make it this group vs this group. Just stop talking out of your ass already.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah. After there was about 10 people. Before there wasn't a DMR vs BR til after Ghost made it BR start. How do I know? I was there on THC reading posts.

People was complaining about the DMR when Diesel settings became popular. That was before BR starts, sir.

I do remember that when Ghostayame featured his Team Throwdown settings on the Bulletin, he did get a lot of shit for it on THC, but a lot of the other Halo communities supported him. Wish I could pull up the archives but sadly BTB.net shut down too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive V1 Settings with Ranking System confirmed out the box :kappa:

Whats funny is how much Frankie dislikes the 1-50 ranking system and really didnt care much for competitive Halo. And now they are just shelling money towards competitive Halo

Needs more shootin sammy.

Go check out his 'reasons sprint should stay' thread he launched on waypoint this morning. 

So much 'perks and sprint makes taktical advantagez' 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can we have a counter at the top of the page that says "X amount of days since last THC vs Beyond comparison"? Sorta like the X amount of days on job without incident/injury?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we have a counter at the top of the page that says "X amount of days since last THC vs Beyond comparison"? Sorta like the X amount of days on job without incident/injury?

Also "X amount of days since a thread was de-railed due to last BR vs DMR debate?"  -_-

• Upvote (+1) 6

that was a dark.... dark ...dark period in competitive halo. We need to let Midship rest in piece.

The sad thing is it's not even Midship that's worth blaming. It's the fact that people think a good map can be made solely out of tube pieces.

SaLoT did make good use of wire pieces though. It looked so real, like Orbital.

fig,white,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

When 343i hires someone that has done nothing but talk shit about them I'll be impressed. Hiring suck-ups that were trying to get hired only leads to more of the same.

But they can hire 1,000 people (which I'm pretty sure they might be getting close to at this point) and it won't make as much of a difference FIRING ONE PERSON.

Yeah yeah yeah, salt - but the truth is I'm just pissed at this point and not impressed by BS PR move hires. I used to play Halo everyday with my friends and then with my friends and my wife. Now no one plays and my buddies are cancelling Xbox live after a decade, I have every right to my salt.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah yeah yeah, salt - but the truth is I'm just pissed at this point and not impressed by BS PR move hires.

You really think Microsoft is hiring Dersky, Neighbor, Ghost etc to make us happy? I'm shutting off my laptop for the night.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

You really think Microsoft is hiring Dersky, Neighbor, Ghost etc to make us happy? I'm shutting off my laptop for the night.

giphy.gif

technically they are being hired to make hardcore players happy through their actual work, but yeah, simply announcing they have them on the team isn't the endgame.

Yes. They have a plan.

1) Hire former pros to make community sites say nice things about them before Halo 5 launches

2) Put a transgender major character to make Kotaku say nice things

3) Pay IGN to say nice things

4) Put giant destructible set-pieces to make fucking morons impressed

5) Hire a bunch of AAA title talent, not to do anything worthwhile but to blather on about in pre-launch interviews

6) Continue down exact same path Halo has been on for the past few years

7) HYPE

8) Sell a bunch of copies of Halo 5

9) Regurgitate phrases "Soon." and "More on that later" for two years.

10) Repeat for Halo 6

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yes. They have a plan.

1) Hire former pros to make community sites say nice things about them before Halo 5 launches

2) Put a transgender major character to make Kotaku say nice things

3) Pay IGN to say nice things

4) Put giant destructible set-pieces to make fucking morons impressed

5) Hire a bunch of AAA title talent, not to do anything worthwhile but to blather on about in pre-launch interviews

6) Continue down exact same path Halo has been on for the past few years

7) HYPE

8) Sell a bunch of copies of Halo 5

9) Regurgitate phrases "Soon." and "More on that later" for two years.

10) Repeat for Halo 6

Sir, with all due respect...you are a fucking idiot.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Quinn is a CE kid

Bravo is a CE kid

Ghost is a CE kid

They need to know as much about CE as they can so they can make their game completely different and terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1