Moa

GH057ayame joins 343 Industries!

And now try to imagine the community playdates of Halo 5...

They can give as prize in a raffle anything they want for beating 343i team. You will never won.

Why?

Bravo, Neighbor, Dersky and Ghos7.

I like it.

Haha that would be awesome!, 

Congrats to Eric, well deserved, now hopefully you can help bring halo back!, Keep telling Kevin the game needs in game ranks as well, please

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regardless of Ghost's position, he won't have much say about overall design. But I'd assume he's pretty much in charge of the competitive playlist which requires care far past launch, so that should hopefully be exciting.

Even if he's not doing the competitive playlist, I wish him well in whatever position he got. He truly does deserve the opportunity, and I'm excited to see what opportunities open up for him.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bulletin writer/Tester/Tester/Tester?

I dont see how this kids will have impact on the development.

They could be forced to test campaign and not MP

Ghost's college education is in computer science I think. Could be something much larger. He could be managing competitive settings or something from within. Now think about that. No having to submit the settings and waiting. Ghost will test them until they're ready, and then add them.

So I'm assuming this was the big new bsangel has been teasing.

Hype for Halo 5 rising.

I think she was teasing the piece of concept art.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghost's college education is in computer science I think. Could be something much larger. He could be managing competitive settings or something from within. Now think about that. No having to submit the settings and waiting. Ghost will test them until they're ready, and then add them.

:walshy:  is going for computer science as well and says he wants to get into game development. I think Ogre 2 is going for CS  as well but not sure...

I wonder if these ex-Halo pros like  :ghost:  actually have a career interest in the game industry or if they are just working at 343 because they love Halo and are prominent community members so 343 brought them in.

Now all we need is some pro Grifballers(ballin!) to make this the baddest game studio of the Xbox kingdom  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hopefully Ghost won't be going for sprint again like he did with Halo 4. Now that there is time to change the game and more time for testing no sprint, but I still fell it is unlikely that will get no sprint.

Make us proud Ghost!

• Upvote (+1) 2

computer Science huh?  Nice! I am in college doing Computer science studies right now actually, so I have an idea of what he went though. when I am done, though, I want to work on Halo. Its been my dream for the last few years.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And people start again to believe that H5 will be better because of him... ugh

Well its not gonna be worse now is it..

I think this means a team throwdown playlist day one which will be pretty damn sweet!

Oh boy...... here we go again.

greenman-ball-kick-o.gif

Not jumping on any hype train until I see actual gameplay, which won't happen for a long time.

Been kicked in the balls harder each game since H3 - I have no reason to expect any less from H5. 

Please prove me wrong Ghost - I am so pumped for you

Remember when the "Bravo to save Halo 4" hype train started?

(sighhhh.....)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine if he was hired as Head of Halo lore.

Loreayame.  :ghost:

Maybe he can be the BR lore-master? Explain how the secret UNSC technology of double-shot and BxR came to be?

Or maybe he can convince 343 to start selling in game hats for player's Spartans? Tripling their profits and leading to a world-wide phenomenon of NYY hat wearing Spartans. 

37347914.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2