Moa

GH057ayame joins 343 Industries!

With all the time he put into Halo 4, it's nice to see him getting paid for it now. Congratulations, Eric! I'm feeling good about the future of the saga.

Just read this for the first time,

Whether it be settings, a playlist, or even a Global Championship, you can easily see that this company wants to continue having a competitive side to Halo.

Found that to be pretty funny. It's obvious they did the Global Championship to try & catch up to the game that ruined Halo, Call of Duty. If they wanted to bring a competitive side to Halo, they wouldn't have continued the trash that Bungie left us with.

I still have faith for one more game, and I really hope that Ghost & the crew don't just become yes men. I understand that they don't have huge positions, but at least put your foot down when you know it's something that needs to be changed.

Just read this for the first time,

Found that to be pretty funny. It's obvious they did the Global Championship to try & catch up to the game that ruined Halo, Call of Duty. If they wanted to bring a competitive side to Halo, they wouldn't have continued the trash that Bungie left us with.

I still have faith for one more game, and I really hope that Ghost & the crew don't just become yes men. I understand that they don't have huge positions, but at least put your foot down when you know it's something that needs to be changed.

You're definitely reading that wrong.  Ghost was talking about their intentions, not saying their execution was perfect.

If Microsoft wants there to be big Halo tournaments, then that means they want to appeal to the competitive community.

Because those are the people who compete in and draw crowds to tournaments.