Sign in to follow this  
Multichem

Custom Game FAs

This thread is dedicated to compiling a community of gamers interested in running custom games, whether that be in a competitive sense or just for fun. The rules are pretty simple to follow:

• Post your Gamertag
  • Whether you are looking for "Competitive" or "Just For Fun"
  • Brief description of the types of games you like to play
  • Favorite gametype/settings

Just trying to get people connected and playing together.

And with that...

Gamertag: Multichem

Competitive

Anything where skill prevails, and balance is a focus

Snipers FFA

I'm down. I recently started playing again.

Gamertag: KnotMiceElf

I'm currently without a mic right now though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Otis Spunks
Competitive
Throwdown/Swat/Snipers/h3 Multi-team.

I'm looking to get back into competitive Halo. I haven't really played it seriously since Reach and couldn't play Halo 4 for more than 5 games till I got disgusted and got off (even when winning). Thought I would come back when the weapon tuning dropped to see if it really is worth playing again, so far I am impressed but would like to run customs instead of LOL matchmaking. 

GT: Otis Spunks

Competitive

Throwdown/Swat/Snipers/h3 Multi-team.

I'm looking to get back into competitive Halo. I haven't really played it seriously since Reach and couldn't play Halo 4 for more than 5 games till I got disgusted and got off (even when winning). Thought I would come back when the weapon tuning dropped to see if it really is worth playing again, so far I am impressed but would like to run customs instead of LOL matchmaking. 

You and me are the exact same person. I hated Reach with all of my soul, and have barely held onto Halo 4 by helping out in the competitive community. I haven't played much, but I'm really gunna start trying to get back into it now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You and me are the exact same person. I hated Reach with all of my soul, and have barely held onto Halo 4 by helping out in the competitive community. I haven't played much, but I'm really gunna start trying to get back into it now.

Yeah, I still try to reach out a teach others competitive Halo (Was Halo 3 Academy Instructor) as often as I can but I just need a good layed back squad so I can ease back into Halo 4.

PS: Guess that means every time you get on you day-dream of the good ole days of Halo 2 and 3? You know when maps were good and there was no need for sprint or AAs. 

Yeah, I still try to reach out a teach others competitive Halo (Was Halo 3 Academy Instructor) as often as I can but I just need a good layed back squad so I can ease back into Halo 4.

PS: Guess that means every time you get on you day-dream of the good ole days of Halo 2 and 3? You know when maps were good and there was no need for sprint or AAs.

Dont get me started. Ill cry.

All things considered, H4 isnt so bad anymore. The weapon balancing has made the game considerably.more enjoyable, and the only thing really missing for me is a visual ranking system.

This thread is dedicated to compiling a community of gamers interested in running custom games, whether that be in a competitive sense or just for fun. The rules are pretty simple to follow:

• Post your Gamertag
  • Whether you are looking for "Competitive" or "Just For Fun"
  • Brief description of the types of games you like to play
  • Favorite gametype/settings

Just trying to get people connected and playing together.

And with that...

Gamertag: Multichem

Competitive

Snipers FFA

SloPPY KiSS

Competitive

Anything

CTF on Dispatch

Dont get me started. Ill cry.

All things considered, H4 isnt so bad anymore. The weapon balancing has made the game considerably.more enjoyable, and the only thing really missing for me is a visual ranking system.

I feel the same, but I also think that Descoping is missing and sprint. I know many feel sprint isnt that big of a deal but it is not so much for gameplay but how the maps are developed. Halo 4 is missing really good maps especially area style ones due to the sprint mechanic influencing map development. To be honest Ill take De-scope and Toggle sprint in custom options over Visible ranks any day. 

But that will conclude the discussion. I should stay on topic, sorry. 

1. GT: The Frenetic

2. Both competitive and fun

3. Halo

4. Fav. Gametype: Station 9 Extraction

GT: BriiteeyeZ (with two i's)

Competitive

FFA, Throwdown, Snipers

TS on Simplex or Haven

Gamertag: Pronation

Competitive

FFA

Gamertag: DaZeD WN

Competitive 

Anything where skill prevails and  balance is a focus

FFA, v4 settings, Snipers

GT: ACvillaFreak

Competitive

FFA, Swat, Throwdown

Extraction on Haven and Station 9

Gamertag: Power Raanger

Description: Competitive

Game: Halo 3 and Reach 

Type: MLG

GT: Xenocide6

Competitive

Throwdown and v4 customs

v4 settings until v5

Favorite game type/map in v4 is Simplex Flag.  Worst type/map Station 9 Extraction.