Moa

17 New Destiny Images

Destiny-GI-17.jpg

Check the other 16 here!

Massive thanks to HaloDestiny.net and Gameinformer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The level of detail and 'atmoshpere' in some of those images is amazing. The textures. The dynamic lighting.

Si8sTjG.jpg

IYPRobr.jpg

fYJM4ED.jpg

This game cannot get here soon enough. So many nerd chills from thinking about how atmospheric this game is going to be.

Exploring this game with Marty's soundtrack will be amazing. It really seems Bungie is giving this their all, and I can't wait to play it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cant help but imagine if Bungie is going to have some awesome world boss's to accompany these beautiful and exotic looking planets. Like it would be so epic if you travel to Mars one day and some giant Flaming Goliath is roflstomping everyone there  :lol: Or if your in the jungles of Venus doing a quest and all of a sudden you get ambushed by a pack of Fallen.

Guild Wars 2 did a good job of creating dynamic events/ world bosses but I have not seen it done well in a FPS yet. I got so distracted by the random events and exploration aspect of GW2 that the leveling was one of the most fun aspects of that MMO which is rare for me.

I hope this game ends up being a amazing journey, im very interested in the Co-Op aspects as I like the concept of a FPS MMO and getting to travel throughout different worlds will be awesome.

Destiny has the potential to become a game unlike anyone has every played before. I think honestly only a developer like Bungie would have the type of ambition to even attempt this feat.