Thomicide

Pro Team Scrim Results and Thoughts

I usually don't stay up to watch the pro team scrims that have been going down at night leading up to AGL Knoxville. I know online doesn't mean a lot but I'm still curious about the results and how teams are playing/meshing. 

Could scrim series results be posted on this thread? Also post anything interesting about the scrims or your thoughts about them. 

I saw Warriors dropped a lot of games to Crowd Pleasers.

Warriors lost 10-4 to Crowd Pleasers but does that really surprise anyone after goofy being gone and new teammate? nah not me anyway theyll still show up.

RC beat BTH i believe 2-0 in a 3 game series, i went to bed when RC was playing classic.

SQ was scrimming AM teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are some of the scrims I've seen

Ambush 7 - 4 Warriors (although some games were exited due to lag outs that were likely going to be Ambush wins so I'd say the real figure is 8 - 4 or 9 - 4.)

Crowd Pleasers 10 - 4 Warriors

Warriors 5 - 3 BelievetheHype

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warriors in the long run will be better with apg, but for this upcoming tournament I simply don't see them placing top 3.

Warriors in the long run will be better with apg, but for this upcoming tournament I simply don't see them placing top 3.

I agree 100%. I could see them taking the next event though if they get enough practice in.

Warriors will pull it out on LAN. Yeah they were losing to CP online but that's because they were getting frustrated and irritated and it was a vicious cycle. Wait til they're sitting next to each other, they'll rise to another level. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors Vs Ambush right now

Only a bo3 for now Legit and APG have errands to run. Could pick up later

Game 1  Simplex Flag-------Result------5-3    Ambush

Game 2  Onyx Slayer---------Result------50-31 Ambush

Game 3  Haven Ext.-----------Result------ 5-0 Ambush

Series Results:  Absolute destruction. So bad that ninja said the series was pretty embarressing. Warriors problem, from my pov, was that people were not reacting to callouts and alot of one shots were sneaking away and putting 3-4 more shots before someone picked them off 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Game 3  Haven Ext.-----------Result------  

Series Results:

thanks for posting +rep <3

thanks for posting +rep <3

Thank you sir

I figured I had time so might aswell

Also Ambush is scrimming against ElamiteWarriors team right now, I'm going to watch Hangover 3 or else I would do scores again

twitch.tv/snip3down

Game 3  Haven Ext.-----------Result------ 5-0 Ambush

Series Results:  Absolute destruction. So bad that ninja said the series was pretty embarressing. Warriors problem, from my pov, was that people were not reacting to callouts and alot of one shots were sneaking away and putting 3-4 more shots before someone picked them off 

When Warriors get on a bad streak and frustrated you can hear that their communication suffers and they start playing worse. Their communication in the first game was very good but by the last game it was all but non existent. 

There are so many times when Ninja says something like "I just got fucking raped" or "HOW DID HE NOT DIE", and it just isn't productive. It brings down the whole team and they start playing worse. Ambush are much better at keeping their cool even when they get BSed by the game or get out BRed. If Warriors are to succeed they need to work on moving on and focusing on the game.

I think that Warriors will need to catch momentum at Knox. 

It's not impossible but it looks very likely that Ambush will win. Hopefully warriors will catch some flames though. Its better when there are a multiple teams that have a shot at winning. No-one wants to see a 2007 Final Boss 6-0 over Carbon situation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When Warriors get on a bad streak and frustrated you can hear that their communication suffers and they start playing worse. Their communication in the first game was very good but by the last game it was all but non existent. 

There are so many times when Ninja says something like "I just got fucking raped" or "HOW DID HE NOT DIE", and it just isn't productive. It brings down the whole team and they start playing worse. Ambush are much better at keeping their cool even when they get BSed by the game or get out BRed. If Warriors are to succeed they need to work on moving on and focusing on the game.

I think that Warriors will need to catch momentum at Knox. 

It's not impossible but it looks very likely that Ambush will win. Hopefully warriors will catch some flames though

What you said is exactly what i was trying to quantify into two lines. Warriors often falls into the whining mode especially online

Hopefully what Legit said online is true that he cant hear them that well online, compared to LAN, because right now they dont look too good. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What you said is exactly what i was trying to quantify into two lines. Warriors often falls into the whining mode especially online

Hopefully what Legit said online is true that he cant hear them that well online, compared to LAN, because right now they dont look too good. 

I think the Classic game will be interesting. There's a saying "the most dangerous fight is the one you're supposed to win". What I mean is that Warriors after dropping Ryanoob are in a position where people are asking them to show that it was a good move. They're considered the better team on paper and are expected to win.

Classic really have nothing to lose. Ryanoob will be fired up as he's ever been, and they are underdogs. This may give them the mentality it takes to win. There are less expectations on them. Warriors have the eyes of the entire community on them and so many people demanding greatness of them at all times. It can't be a nice situation to be in with all these people talking shit about them. 

I hope they prove the haters wrong and shut them up. 

Was watching Snipedown's stream for a bit.

Ambush was playing Immortal (Elamite Warrior, Elumnite, Hoaxer, Lan Valen)

They couldn't play skyline but these are the results of the other maps, They played a bunch of games.

1. Adrift flag: 5-0 Ambush

2. Abandon Slayer: 50-29 Ambush

3. Station 9 Extraction: 5-1 Ambush

4: Simplex Slayer: 50-19 Ambush

5: Dispatch Flag: 5-1 Ambush

6. Haven Slayer: 50-41 Ambush

7. Simplex Flag: 5-1 Ambush

8. Haven Extraction: 5-1 Ambush

9. Onyx Slayer: 50-30 Ambush

10. Adrift Flag: 5-1 Ambush

11. Simplex Slayer: 50-47 Ambush

Scores speak for themselves. Ambush has been doing this to everyone so it's hard to judge how good Immortals is, I could see them breaking top ten perhaps.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am looking forward to watching some HALO this weekend, it has been over a year since last time I watched a tournament. Hopefully Ambush shows up, I think they are heavily favored. 

Spartans Team   6-4'd Warriors tonight. 

Ninja said they are on quad host tho, so maybe we cant read too much into it 

Spartans Team   6-4'd Warriors tonight. 

Ninja said they are on quad host tho, so maybe we cant read too much into it 

Ninja did not stream it.

Ambush went HAM today.

Immortal looked behind the curve. i can see them catching fire and hitting top 6 but its gonna be hard.

SQ seems to flying under the radar no info from scrims cause nobody is streaming on their team.

im just going to laugh when SQ comes out and just blasts through everyone like they did on the last even on halo reach haha  :saucey:

I know people Warriors is a LAN squad, but from the scrims I've seen (them vs Ambush & Crowd Pleasers), they are getting murked.  It seemed like their team wasn't working together team shooting as much that as needed.  As someone else said, they also weren't responding to callouts like times of past.  I guess we'll find out when time comes this weekend.

Watched the Bth vs Reality Check and Bth vs. Warriors scrims rebroadcast(Cloud Pov) and the results were.

1.Simplex Flag: 5-2 Reality Check

2. Haven Ext: 5-4 Reality Check

3. Onyx Slayer: 50-48 Bth

4. Skyline Slayer: 50-43 Reality Check

5. Dispatch Flag: 2-1 Reality Check

Reality Check looking pretty strong

Now for the Bth and Warriors scrim

1. Station 9 Ext: 5-4 Bth

2. Abandon: 50-48 Warriors

3. Simplex Flag: 4-2 Warriors

4. Skyline Slayer: 50-43 Warriors

5. Adrift Flag: 4-3 Warriors

6. Haven Ext: 5-4 Bth

7. Onyx Slayer: 50-43 Bth

8. Dispatch Flag: 5-2 Warriors

Bth isn't looking very strong but they should play better on lan.

• Upvote (+1) 2

These threads bring back memories of MLG forums <3, thanks for posting the updates guys

Bth isn't looking very strong but they should play better on lan.

If BTH would lose to RC at the tourney I don't think they would ever live it down.

Thanks for posting those scores btw. <3 +1 

I think Classic has been playing well during their scrims. I wouldn't be surprised it SQ or Classic ended up getting top two (still behind Ambush imo).

Agreed with the way Warriors were playing last night and the nights before Classic and SQ could defiantly beat Warriors.

So pumped for this event