Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

343i surprises a Halo fan for Christmas

Good job Bravo and 343i. 

For some strange reason when I scrolled down on the page, I thought the dad was Patton Oswalt for 1/100 of a second. They don't even really look alike lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe 343i did a bad job with Halo 4. But I guess we can't really deny that they're a nice studio. Props to them and Merry Christmas to them!

Idk, but now that I think of it... maybe this was a good year for us and for 343i as well. We've never had this type of connection or bridge with Bungie and we both needed a lesson learned this year I guess. Hopefully 2014 is a better year for all of us.

• Upvote (+1) 6

can think of a few people way more deserving...

edit: that neg 13. oh well, I stick by what i said. i just don't like seeing people get rewarded over others for being more flamboyant.(I know it wasn't the dad).

stories like batkid just make me even more sad because I think of all the children who don't get that chance. You can say they don't relate but I don't care, they both cause me to feel the same because there are people who play halo just as much as this guy who could really use a nice christmas present.

"But how could they get a present if they don't make their presence known?" It's just one of those things that suck. It's awesome that this happened it's just I "can think of a few people way more deserving" and there are more people I don't know who are more deserving.

• Downvote (-1) 15

Good job Bravo and 343i. 

For some strange reason when I scrolled down on the page, I thought the dad was Patton Oswalt for 1/100 of a second. They don't even really look alike lol. 

I thought the same thing!  I was like, this is Patton Oswalt in like 15 years.

can think of a few people way more deserving...

Us big name halo people already got our gifts for Xmas

Us big name halo people already got our gifts for Xmas

wasn't referring to big namers at all lol