Da Funk

Players in New Jesey

Looking for a solid 4th for HCS. Reformed with 3 of the 4 original H2 teammates. Or just looking for some Tri-State LANs. Located in Morristown, NJ. GT: lSMRTl 

I'm starting to get back in to the scene. Do they still hold nj halo tournaments? Or any locals in jersey?

I'm starting to get back in to the scene. Do they still hold nj halo tournaments? Or any locals in jersey?

dna Axman I presume? or were you on power weapons?

Anyway, pretty much no.. NJHalo still exists but runs CoD tournaments, unless I've missed something. However they don't even host them in NJ anymore. When Christie came into office he had changed a lot of gambling laws and somehow competitive gaming falls into a grey area. From what Rod told me they couldn't operate in NJ anymore, which was very confusing for me since I still see local fighting tournaments. I had tried my best to look into these laws and have gotten nowhere. I was diverted to 3 separate departments that all claimed no involvement in this scenario. The division of online gaming, the division of chance gaming, and another department.

There hasn't been a LAN outside of a Halo CE lan that I've known of in the last year.

dna Axman I presume? or were you on power weapons?

Anyway, pretty much no.. NJHalo still exists but runs CoD tournaments, unless I've missed something. However they don't even host them in NJ anymore. When Christie came into office he had changed a lot of gambling laws and somehow competitive gaming falls into a grey area. From what Rod told me they couldn't operate in NJ anymore, which was very confusing for me since I still see local fighting tournaments. I had tried my best to look into these laws and have gotten nowhere. I was diverted to 3 separate departments that all claimed no involvement in this scenario. The division of online gaming, the division of chance gaming, and another department.

There hasn't been a LAN outside of a Halo CE lan that I've known of in the last year.

Lol yes Dna Axman.. I'm interested to hit up any lans in north jersey this summer if any happen. Unfortunately I don't believe I have any original Xbox controllers as well as h1 and h2 since I've moved a few years back.

But teapot keep me posted if you are trying to do anything. I live in Bergen county.

GT: Rare Alakazam looking for anyone whose interested in making a team or H5 or hitting up any lans in the jersey area. 

Looking for people to team with on Halo 5 around the North East (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware etc..)

Just breaking into the competitive scene. In my opinion, I have a good mind for the game and good strats and all. Hit me up!

GT - JustStormy

Halo teamas only living central jersey monmouth county

Been to multiple nj halos held mutple lans for h3/reach in the com competivie scene been to meadows o8

Now kickin off h5 with a start

GT YeKiiM GoesHard