Da Funk

Players in New Jesey

I live right next to Seaside, would have no problem driving up

gamertag: RenzyGNF

I'm down.

I'm in South Jersey bout 10 min from philly. But I'd be willing to come up to central or whatever for a Lan. 

Awesome! I'll keep planning it out. I'm also down to head out to some LANs if anyone else is hosting 

We'll prob need help with disks n setups

so in. im on the boarder of pa and jersey on the pa side. i got a couple boys who lan with me all the time.

Awesome! I'll keep planning it out. I'm also down to head out to some LANs if anyone else is hosting 

We'll prob need help with disks n setups

please do, I'll try to help out as much as possible. If everyone brings their monitor controller and xbox, I can take care of the rest. We might just need a few more discs depending one which game you play. There are only 3 others in NJ that I know host lans. Gazzo who is in North NJ and only hosts 4-8 man H1 lans. @NJPro said he could host some a while ago and lives I believe in central NJ. Then there's DMAQ who only hosts lans for known people.

I could ask guys like Milk, Polak, Midge, SickDegenerate, Fielder Mode etc.

please do, I'll try to help out as much as possible. If everyone brings their monitor controller and xbox, I can take care of the rest. We might just need a few more discs depending one which game you play. There are only 3 others in NJ that I know host lans. Gazzo who is in North NJ and only hosts 4-8 man H1 lans. @NJPro said he could host some a while ago and lives I believe in central NJ. Then there's DMAQ who only hosts lans for known people.

I could ask guys like Milk, Polak, Midge, SickDegenerate, Fielder Mode etc.

I could probably host an 8 person lan in my parents basement. It's a pretty decent sized basement and theres definitely room for 8 monitors and boxes on a pool table. It'd have to be in a month though when I finish my summer class.

Who would be interested in LANing in NJ? - Thinking of hosting weekend LANs through out the summer, beers, BBQ and HALO 

H1, H2, H3, Reach

Mainly H2

Just trying to get an idea of who my NJ locals are and where they're at! 

Edit: I live by short hills NJ. If you're trying to look up how far out you would be

Hey Fizzor, it'd be great to keep the convo going just so interest doesn't die out.

I could probably host an 8 person lan in my parents basement. It's a pretty decent sized basement and theres definitely room for 8 monitors and boxes on a pool table. It'd have to be in a month though when I finish my summer class.

You might as well try to plan something out now. The more time to plan the better.

i agree with what @@Teapot said...theres a local place that hosts smash tourenys theyve told me that theyd run h1 or h2 as long as theres interest. we could run it any weekend probably unless theres a smash event but if anyone wants in its in  Easton Pa which is right on the boarder of nj and pa. about an hour and a half away for philly and nyc.

im down for a full day on the weekend to lan Halo 2, im actually going to call up this local gaming shop that holds tourneys and lans to see if we can get 

a Halo 2 lan day set up in Woodbridge "Central Jersey" 

• Upvote (+1) 1

im down for a full day on the weekend to lan Halo 2, im actually going to call up this local gaming shop that holds tourneys and lans to see if we can get 

a Halo 2 lan day set up in Woodbridge "Central Jersey" 

I swear I'm like 35 minutes from everything. I'd definitely make it out to that since I can't host any LANs myself. There's also a LAN center in Fort Lee which I believe was used for AGL NJ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still can't confirm a LAN at my house. Have we thought of going to Yestercades in Red Bank?

I have 2 or 3, down to LAN H1 in Red bank area..always looking for some decent players to run some games.

im from hazlet nj aka central 

MY GT boxycott0n '

im down to go to local and out of state tourneys 

and im trying to throw a lan in a few weeks