Doju

Gold Pro Reach! Fileshare/Details and customs list

Community events need help from the community. Problem in itself.

What exactly do you mean by help?

Feedback on the settings? helping you out with organising tournaments?

What exactly do you mean by help?

Feedback on the settings? helping you out with organising tournaments?

The community promoting it and generally everyone helping each other out, something we need with the community's current size, and its currently something that is lacking.

Gamertag is now VcS Yewish. Feel free to add me and bug me to get on Reach if you need one.  :bravo:

The community promoting it and generally everyone helping each other out, something we need with the community's current size, and its currently something that is lacking.

Still not getting what are you trying to say, but hey if you need help with something let me know and I´ll try to the best I can.

To Doju:

The other day I took a look at your Chill Out map and was surprised by how much different it looked. I hope not to seem rude, but I made a Chillout/Cold Storage remake that is very clean and put it on my Fileshare. Whenever you or one of your friends have free time, please take a look at it and give me your honest opinion on it. The map is called "Chilled."

My GT is UEG S0UL FLAME. (The 'O' in 'S0UL' is a zero.)

Thank you.

To Doju:

The other day I took a look at your Chill Out map and was surprised by how much different it looked. I hope not to seem rude, but I made a Chillout/Cold Storage remake that is very clean and put it on my Fileshare. Whenever you or one of your friends have free time, please take a look at it and give me your honest opinion on it. The map is called "Chilled."

My GT is UEG S0UL FLAME. (The 'O' in 'S0UL' is a zero.)

Thank you.

Will do.

Note that it was never meant to be a full on replica.

Will do.

Note that it was never meant to be a full on replica.

I knew that. Mine isn't a replica either; it's just cleaner.

Please post back what you think of it when you get the chance. Again, thank you.

EUW, server of champions.

I'm really l8 on this reply but I just made a EUW smurf if you want to play sometime

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really l8 on this reply but I just made a EUW smurf if you want to play sometime

I like this

Shamless bump.

All moddyness is gone. I'l get onto fixing up BC/Prizzy some time this week for you folks.

Holding another game night on Saturday around 8PM est. It will be streamed too.

Edit:

Since no one seems to be interested anymore, I will be streaming Titanfall.

Welcome to the forum section where gametype threads come to die.

:(

We have begun making changes to the forums, with this forum section starting to die down since the release of Halo 4, we felt it was best to move custom gametypes over. Even Ghost settings were moved to avoid favoritism, which I'm sure was your next question.

We have begun making changes to the forums, with this forum section starting to die down since the release of Halo 4, we felt it was best to move custom gametypes over. Even Ghost settings were moved to avoid favoritism, which I'm sure was your next question.

I understand wanting to keep gametype topics within this more "community content" section of the forums however I do question the line between archival and relevancy.

All the other threads have been around for a while and have ran their course. However it was my thread that instigated the reforms and I was never give a fair chance. Even received a ban for a rule that never didn't exist prior.

All I ask is why?

If you want to discuss forum politics and bans it won't be on the forums, PM me.

Its ok the Unity v4 got moved to the dead section as well during the peak of settings debate.