CyReN

Television Discussion

@@overuled Justice League Now is super offensive and racist by todays standards. I just watched the "Hey! WHo Stole My Face" eipsode and it just centered around the bad guy using black face to fool his enemies. like srsly? wtf

I swear they used to pull the craziest shit on the kids channels back in the 90s. Cartoon Network especially. Powerpuff Girls had an entire episode where they made a mentally challenged sister named Bunny who they proceeded to basically abuse and cast out.

Then she dies and they realise wow we were the bad ones here.

Some messed up shit in the 90s. Although at least Amanda Bynes wasn't a complete nutcase back then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Powerpuff Girls had an entire episode where they made a mentally challenged sister named Bunny who they proceeded to basically abuse and cast out.

Then she dies and they realise wow we were the bad ones here.

Sounds like a good episode to me. Kids need to learn the real consequence to bullying as early as possible. I miss cartoons before political correctness...

• Upvote (+1) 1

That opening episode of The Night Of was so fucking riveting and well done. Cannot wait for the next six...

That opening episode of The Night Of was so fucking riveting and well done. Cannot wait for the next six...

It was ok, but the writing could use a lot of work. not a fan of the way it progressed and only think it will be a tease fest where random sub-plots are drawn out and extended over several cliffs

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was ok, but the writing could use a lot of work. not a fan of the way it progressed and only think it will be a tease fest where random sub-plots are drawn out and extended over several cliffs

you just described every HBO show

• Upvote (+1) 3

YEAH HAVE YOU SEEN THE WIRE, DEADWOOD, OR ENLIGHTENED????

you just agreed with a guy who put down those shows

getdafuckouttahere

I usually agree with echo to shut him up, Beyond%20Wink.png. He knows im an hbo fanboy. So i think he was just joking

sorry for the confusion.

I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to genuinely think all HBO shows are the same

• Upvote (+1) 3

Game of Thrones is basically Eastbound and Down in a fantasy setting tho

edit: with a little bit of Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel sprinkled on top

The Vice Principals pilot was awful

no way dude I was dying the whole time, hysterical 

Gave up on Stranger Things at the 7th episode, just couldn't handle the terrible writing anymore. S'all good though cause Bojack's back baby

The Vice Principals pilot was awful

I caught bits and pieces but wasnt loving the vibes i was getting, feelings werent felt