CyReN

Television Discussion

@@Ech0 justified is over :(

Amazing ending to an amazing series, but I am not okay with it being over at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still need to start mad men

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really enjoyed that Glenn cameo on Mad Men, such a weird old character

VEEP was so good last night. That confrontation was so raw and hilarious.

I really enjoyed that Glenn cameo on Mad Men, such a weird old character

those sideburns.

Just started Halt and catch fire on Netflix, loved the pilot. Anyone else enjoy this show?

REMINDER

StarTalk, a new talk show esque show with Neil Degrasse Tyson debuts tonight at 11pm ET on National Geographic.

Just started Halt and catch fire on Netflix, loved the pilot. Anyone else enjoy this show?

No

Finishes season one, highly recommend it to all of you... Season 2 isn't until May 31st can't wait!!!

Daredevil episode 12 question

When Murdock is in the warehouse full of blind Asian people, Gao yells something and they all swarm him, seemingly capturing him or at the least subduing him, but the next thing you see from Murdock is him jumping two men with guns who were walking with Gao all of which seemed to be searching for Murdock. So my question is, how did he escape the blind people? Unless I dozed off for a second a missed that part, it makes no sense

Forgot that BOURDAIN IS BACK! Apparently it's a mix of Fear and Loathing and The Hangover films in Seoul.

Daredevil episode 12 question

When Murdock is in the warehouse full of blind Asian people, Gao yells something and they all swarm him, seemingly capturing him or at the least subduing him, but the next thing you see from Murdock is him jumping two men with guns who were walking with Gao all of which seemed to be searching for Murdock. So my question is, how did he escape the blind people? Unless I dozed off for a second a missed that part, it makes no sense

I thought that same thing. He's a nimble fellow, might've punched his way out lol

Forgot that BOURDAIN IS BACK! Apparently it's a mix of Fear and Loathing and The Hangover films in Seoul.

I thought that same thing. He's a nimble fellow, might've punched his way out lol

That's what I was thinking. Idk why he started speaking, he should have just been reaching and touching other people too, that way the blind Asian people would never know which person was actually the Daredevil.

Really glad to see Alison Brie on Mad Men again last night

If you're looking for something to watch, Chefs Table just came out on Netflix and it's fantastic. It's a 6 episode series, on different chefs and restaurants.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really glad to see Alison Brie on Mad Men again last night

The king ordered it!

It's sexist, but it's about friendship.

Also, this is hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1