CyReN

Television Discussion

Man Seeking Woman is fantastic, but it really seems like a show that you either love or hate

I don't know what anyone here thinks about the new TV show called "Vinyl" only 3 episodes in and I'm loving it. I wish I could just wait then just watch it all in one sitting, waiting a week for a new episode is just annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished "Love" on Netflix. 

Wish there were more episodes.

Birtie was my favorite though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished "Love" on Netflix.

Wish there were more episodes.

Birtie was my favorite though.

Birtie's great. I'm like halfway through the season and really digging it so far. Dialogue is super realistic.

Thoughts on the Suits season finale?

It was all pretty meh, but I am interested to see where they go from here. 

The show is way better when it is more comedic and fun and I guess they are going to head back in that direction. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone watched this Australian drama "The Code"? Just saw it on netflix last night and watched the pilot. It was interesting enough for me to continue on with. The lead from Rectify has a role in it, had no idea he was Australian lol.

Birtie's great. I'm like halfway through the season and really digging it so far. Dialogue is super realistic.

You finish it yet?

The show is a pretty good representation of real life. Feel like I've been in some of those situations myself.

You finish it yet?

The show is a pretty good representation of real life. Feel like I've been in some of those situations myself.

nooo not yet. i've been trying to watch at least one episode a day after i get home from work, but this last week was too tiresome. might go in on a few episodes tonight after i watch that '85 Bears 30 for 30

The 4th season of House of Cards is so good! After the lacking 3rd season, I was worried. They definitely listened to feedback and it's back to the quality of seasons 1 & 2.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The 4th season of House of Cards is so good! After the lacking 3rd season, I was worried. They definitely listened to feedback and it's back to the quality of seasons 1 & 2.

Totally agree.

Left me wanting more though. 

I completely regret binge watching Season 4 in 2 days.....going to be a long year waiting for next season. :cry:

Totally agree.

Left me wanting more though. 

I completely regret binge watching Season 4 in 2 days.....going to be a long year waiting for next season. :cry:

Yeah we binged it from Friday-Tuesday. We were expecting to finish it in a week but we couldn't stop watching.

End of season spoiler

When Clair looks at the camera in the last scene, holy shit!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah we binged it from Friday-Tuesday. We were expecting to finish it in a week but we couldn't stop watching.

End of season spoiler

When Clair looks at the camera in the last scene, holy shit!

I know right!!!! I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh" (in the room by myself)

One episode into House of Cards and I'm finding myself less and less interested. Season one and two were so good, what happened?

One episode into House of Cards and I'm finding myself less and less interested. Season one and two were so good, what happened?

Season 4 is quality.

Duke LAX 30 for 30 was great. Highly recommended.