CyReN

Television Discussion

I watch Boardwalk religiously. My favorite show on TV right now. 

I didn't catch this past Sunday's episode yet, going to watch it sometime tonight or tomorrow.  The previous episode was awesome though, I have high expectations for the most recent.  Things escalated quickly with Al Capone's regime, need to see what is next for Scarface and Van Alden.

Also a big fan of Game of Thrones, show is a complete package.

-Mango

ken marino is great in eastbound and down season 4 so far. the season itself has been okay. 

Party Down the goat

ken marino is great in eastbound and down season 4 so far. the season itself has been okay. 

Party Down the goat

I will...destroy you.

Theon is a baby back bitch, got what's coming to him.

Jeremy just pepper that angus bro, season 3 is wild.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought The Game of Throne was pretty good but not worth all the hype. I like fantasy stories as much as the next guy but I felt like this was no LOTR, HG, etc.

I thought the first season was paced too slowly and got really boring at times, there were practically no fight scenes, i mean its like they just threw in some boobies to make up for the pacing. The cast was pretty good tho and the dialogue is the shows only saving grace, some really clever stuff, light when it needs to be, very refreshing

My main complaint, and If you ever took a film/tv class you would know that rule one is dont alienate your audience by doing drastic things, such as killing your main character IN SEASON ONE! WTF?!?!? I mean reeeealy bro, cmon

overall the show, fails to entertain (without the use of titties) or deliver any deeper meanings/themes. On the surface mainstream psuedo-hipster bait, beneath its mediocre rubbish

• Downvote (-1) 1

game of thrones is a great show, but from what I've heard it isn't nearly as good as the books... so that's where all the negative criticism usually comes from. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody else watch Parks and Rec? I just caught up enough recently to watch last nights new episode. I like it, its like the office but a bit funnier IMO

I just finished Prison Break on Netflix, pretty solid show. I could've done without the 2 episode movie though.

Finished Game of Thrones. Very enjoyable, damn red wedding, go Arya and Khaleesi. I think Tywin, Ygritte and the Hound are my favorite characters.

Time for Boardwalk Empire.

Finished Game of Thrones. Very enjoyable, damn red wedding, go Arya and Khaleesi. I think Tywin, Ygritte and the Hound are my favorite characters.

Time for Boardwalk Empire.

Both are my two favorite shows. U should read the GoT books if you're a reader.

Along w eastbound and down aka best show ever!! Stevie janowski the dick is back!!!

What is everyones opinion on The Newsroom? Where can I start watching this online? It was only available on Netflix DVD ....

Anyone watch New Girl? You have to start from the episode 1 to fully appreciate the humor in this series. It is a sitcom but doesn't contain the generic comedy found in shows like "How I met your mother" or "Family Guy". Probably my favorite show now besides Criminal Minds.

So I am catching up on the league now and once I am done with that I really dont know what I am gonna watch next. Lots of choices out there.

What would you guys pick? I am looking at....

The newsroom, arrested development, orange is the new black, House of cards, archer, prison break, friday night lights

What two would you guys suggest I watch first?

So I am catching up on the league now and once I am done with that I really dont know what I am gonna watch next. Lots of choices out there.

What would you guys pick? I am looking at....

The newsroom, arrested development, orange is the new black, House of cards, archer, prison break, friday night lights

What two would you guys suggest I watch first?

Arrested Development, Archer, House of Cards are good choices (and probably watch in that order). Haven't watch FNL or Orange yet, but heard great things.

• Upvote (+1) 1