CyReN

Television Discussion

Thought the first three episodes of HIMYM were pretty mediocre

They have just been disjointed. Some of the characters just don't have strong arcs right now, but in the episode today, I still really enjoyed the segments with Ted and Lilly. Overall, they at least seem like they have a direction, unlike last season. 

They have just been disjointed. Some of the characters just don't have strong arcs right now, but in the episode today, I still really enjoyed the segments with Ted and Lilly. Overall, they at least seem like they have a direction, unlike last season.

Yeah the Ted and Lilly stuff has been decent. Liked the part where we saw future Ted and the Mother. But Barney, Robin and Marshall's arcs have just been terrible so far.

I agree the first three episodes have been mediocre at best. Everything lately has been so sad though, Lily started talking to him and they play that sad music.... why???

cast.jpg

Can't wait for Burn Notice guys!

I love the depth of the characters, the sexy bebs, the amazing cast and crew, and the gnar gnar fight scenes. I want to ram my dirka dir all up in that jihad.
O and Suits, nuff said. Don't get me started ;)
Incredible, incredible, goatstatus. Usa can do no wrong imo. I mean have you seen Monk,? Monday Night Raw, Royal Pains, Summer Camp, Graceland, or The Moment???? Fairly Legal?
Breaking Bad what? Dexter who? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

cast.jpg

Can't wait for Burn Notice guys!

I love the depth of the characters, the sexy bebs, the amazing cast and crew, and the gnar gnar fight scenes. I want to ram my dirka dir all up in that jihad.

O and Suits, nuff said. Don't get me started ;)

Incredible, incredible, goatstatus. Usa can do no wrong imo. I mean have you seen Monk,? Monday Night Raw, Royal Pains, Summer Camp, Graceland, or The Moment???? Fairly Legal?

Breaking Bad what? Dexter who?

Lol

For example, the last episode during a poker game the lights went out during a poker game. Then when they came back on someone was robbing the place. Will that challenge Breaking Bad for best Writing?

CSI is the best drama on TV behind Burn Notice.

Yes, this is true because CSI is amazing and the acting is top notch. and yes the realism is moer better but

I dont think its as good as Burn Notice because, 1. there arent enough action scenes 2. there is no Fi 3. dry humor

Arya Stark is a boss. Already halfway through season 2. #teamjoffrey

Arya Stark is a boss. Already halfway through season 2. #teamjoffrey

You're sick

You're sick

haha, he's truly scum. Khal Drogo is so badass, along with Tywin, Khaleesi and Tyrion.

should i just start The Walking Dead season 4 without having seen the last two episodes of season 3? Season 3 was meh as fuck and I already know who does and doesn't die by the S3 finale so I feel like I won't be missing anything

should i just start The Walking Dead season 4 without having seen the last two episodes of season 3? Season 3 was meh as fuck and I already know who does and doesn't die by the S3 finale so I feel like I won't be missing anything

Season 3 ep 15 was pretty awesome. Not really needed if you know the jist of what happens though. I would just read the plot and start season 4.

Also Low Winter Sun's last 2 episodes have a little over 600 thousand viewers.

Does anyone in here watch Boardwalk Empire?  It's been one of my favorites since it began.  Very well done...The characters who did actually exist are portrayed excellently; like Al Capone, Enoch Thompson, Arnold Rothstein, etc.

-Mango

I watch Boardwalk religiously. My favorite show on TV right now. 

Going to get back on that after I finish Game of Thrones. Only watched the first half of season 1 of Boardwalk