bman

NBA Thread

they banned the whole beyond staff from the forums. edit:welcome havok

Lol thats rediculous

they banned the whole beyond staff from the forums.

edit:

welcome havok

They banned the staff, you ban their website

lol all kidding aside, I go there today and I guess it got shut down because to went to godaddy? That or they didn't pay their bill. 

Also quite funny how they shut down the forums for those 3 days because halo kids are apparently elitest assholes, yet they take the cake for being the biggest elitest ******* by throwing tantrums by banning people and closing their website for 3 days because of supposed behavioral issues. Goodness. 

We need a dark theme

We got a default one we may hand out until we get one to match the main one. Would that be cool?

they banned the whole beyond staff from the forums.

edit:

welcome havok

I thought everyone who basically did Beyond was part of HaloCouncil.. everyone except for u4ix lol

I thought everyone who basically did Beyond was part of HaloCouncil.. everyone except for u4ix lol

Just about.

We got a default one we may hand out until we get one to match the main one. Would that be cool?

thanks man much appreciated 

Did anyone watch the Dr. J documentary? It was really good.

Missed it, damn E3 confernce. Was it good? I've watched the Dream Team once about 20 times now.

Missed it, damn E3 confernce. Was it good? I've watched the Dream Team once about 20 times now.

It was incredible. 

Dan Crawford will ref NBA Finals Game 3. The Heat are 19-3 (.864) in their playoff games he’s reffed since 2004 and have won 7 straight

Dan Crawford will ref NBA Finals Game 3. The Heat are 19-3 (.864) in their playoff games he’s reffed since 2004 and have won 7 straight

isnt it joey?

It isn't Joey, it is Dan. 

Dan Crawford, even with that record when the Heat are playing, is still one of the best refs in this league. That record is still a little sketchy. Would have to look at some box scores to determine when they won/lost games with him reffing as well as foul counts/fts. 

Always good to see Bosh bricking a bunch of mid range jumpers early. 

San Antonio will live with him shooting those instead of the 3s and lay-ins from other guys all day. 

LeBron can't buy a jumper right now. 

SA is doing an amazing job walling off the paint and recovering to shooters. Look like the team that wants it more. Hustling and winning most of the loose balls. The Heat effort on defense is so low compared to 2 nights ago.