bman

NBA Thread

Reddit, nah but I do find that some subreddits are great resources for information on games I play and such.

Really think Orlando gets a 4-6 seed. Love the addition of Aminu and retaining our other guys. Think our transition defense will be best in the league by far, need to continue limiting turnovers and improve internally and the sky is truly the limit. Can't believe I'm saying these things about Orlando. What year is it? lol

13 hours ago, MiamiHeat10to14 said:

WE GOT JIMMYYYYYYY

EAT YOUR HEART OUT THE #8 SEED IS OURS

wade poisoned his brain when he was in chicago

Heat can’t trade a future first until 2028. Yikes! Pat Riley gotta retire. Lol

He really was special and synonymous with basketball for our generation. Played high school basketball in Kobe V and Kobe VI sneakers. Watched the 60 point finale in my dorm room. Thought he’d be around for another 40 years doing great things like Dear Basketball and Detail. Big piece of history was lost today. Rest In Peace, Kobe.

Fuck. I cant believe this is real. This whole situation sucks. What a terrible way to go. Definitely the first celeb death to have an impact on me. Kobe felt untouchable and now hes gone. Just fuck. 

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having issues with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this https://www.ukrainianforum.net. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.