bman

NBA Thread

Ugh definitely bro, penny was the next magic Johnson... easily my favorite magic player I wish I could plus rep you more than once

I really think he is about to kill it as head coach of Memphis

I won’t hold the finals record against him, it’s a team sport. The off season will be fun.

I won’t hold the finals record against him, it’s a team sport. The off season will be fun.

In that case you must think Peyton > Brady

Since the only thing Brady has over him is rings.

Tom Brady has played in eight Super Bowls, and his offense just put up 600 yards and didn’t punt this past February. Please stop.

Peyton Manning used his wife as a fall guy for his HGH use like Bryan Colangelo with the burner accounts... lmao

I challenge you to find me a boring Super Bowl in which Brady has played... I was bored out of my mind watching the loser Broncos get destroyed by the Seahawks, and equally as bored watching loser old man Peyton get carried by that insane defense against Cam loser Newton. Oh and the one where he beat Rex Grossman and the Bears in the rain... yikes man some pretty boring super bowls. The only "not close" game by Brady in a super bowl was the Atlanta one, the one where he was down 28-3 with 2 minutes and 11 seconds left to go in the third quarter, yea that one. Okay, I'll stop now...

• Downvote (-1) 2

Tom Brady has played in eight Super Bowls, and his offense just put up 600 yards and didn’t punt this past February. Please stop.

Peyton Manning used his wife as a fall guy for his HGH use like Bryan Colangelo with the burner accounts... lmao

I challenge you to find me a boring Super Bowl in which Brady has played... I was bored out of my mind watching the loser Broncos get destroyed by the Seahawks, and equally as bored watching loser old man Peyton get carried by that insane defense against Cam loser Newton. Oh and the one where he beat Rex Grossman and the Bears in the rain... yikes man some pretty boring super bowls. The only "not close" game by Brady in a super bowl was the Atlanta one, the one where he was down 28-3 with 2 minutes and 11 seconds left to go in the third quarter, yea that one. Okay, I'll stop now...

Football is not only a barbaric sport but one that supports and enforces a fascist regimes rulings - its taken money from the government, skipped on paying taxes, and overall is just evil af - denying people the knowledge of CTE implications, etc

do not talk about that kind of crap here.

// besides this point is irrelevant to the discussion and is incoherent af, pls bloviate in the NFL thread 

Shut up Scalzo, you don’t even own an Xbox. This is a gaming forum, get with the program and play sea of thieves with me or fortnite with everyone else!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really like Mikal Bridges too, and yea I'm fully aware of Trae Youngs bust potential, but wouldn't you want to take a risk on his potential after six years of lateral movement? Orlando is in a terrible position with Biyombo and Fournier both making a combined 34 million dollars each of the next two seasons... yikes!!! 

Imagine having the stadium in which you play be named after a cosmetic pyramid scheme #shamway

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just want the Warriors to win on Friday so it can be over, bring on the draft and the free agency bonanza. The greatest part of the NBA is the off season and perhaps game six and seven of the WCF if CP3 were healthy...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Biggest part of the game last night

LeBron is backing down Curry and for some strange reason passes to Tristan Thompson? BRICK!

KD pushing up court calls off the screen so it will be him and LeBron 1v1
and LeBron runs and hides in the corner

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.theonion.com/cavs-hoping-to-avoid-game-4-1826647155

“We have to do a much better job of protecting our home court, so we can’t let the Warriors just waltz in here and start playing basketball with us again,” said LeBron James, adding that his team wouldn’t repeat their mistakes from Game 3 in which they decided to show up for the game at Quicken Loans Arena. “You can’t let Steph and K.D. drop 40 points and expect to win. We have to make adjustments to our game to keep them from getting so many open looks, and I think that starts with adjusting our calendar. This is bigger than us—we owe it to the city of Cleveland to dig deep and find a way to stop this competition from ever taking place.” 

Shut up Scalzo, you don’t even own an Xbox. This is a gaming forum, get with the program and play sea of thieves with me or fortnite with everyone else!

I own a computer and play games on it. LOL

I own a PC and use it to make a living. Xbox is used as a media station to watch movies and occasionally play casual games like sea of thieves.

Also, anyone who needs to call themselves the master race over what nerd machine they play video games on is a cringey autismo.