bman

NBA Thread

this game 1 reminds me of the raptors/cavs series...Raptors should have won game 1, which would have completely changed that series imo and now the cavs will implode and get swept.

Lebron will at least win a game at home but I agree that this felt like the one to win.

Imagine LeBron only leading the league in scoring once in his career 

Jordan did that 11 times. #goat
he also lead the league in steals 3 times. Lebron 0. 

The most Jordans teammates averaged during the finals was 22, in Scottie Pippen. 
Lebron had 28 from Kyrie, the year he chased him out of town. 
Dwade had 26. lol. the whole no help argument is dumb  he had 2 other superstars for every finals victory.

Never forget the 8 points in the 4th quarter for an entire Finals series vs Dallas

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warriors are better than any team Jordan was ever on.

That has nothing to do with Jordan, Lebron, or their teammates, or anything I just said..... I award you 0 points and may god havem mercy on your soul

If you want to talk about competition, lets look at Lebrons east coast walk through. Imagine getting taken to 7 games by a couple of rookies. Having to beat bradley beal, lol. And getting taken to 7 games by a 5 seed in Indiana. 

If Cleveland played in the west he wouldnt have had nearly the amount of playoff victories. Probably would have been a perennial 1st round exit, if he was lucky to even make them 

So pls lets talk more about how easy of time LeBron has had historically in the East

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jordan couldn’t win without Pippen, Phil Jackson, and Rodman or Horace Grant... not a single title without those big three. Please spare your lectures.

Did he? Last time I checked the 2009-2010 Miami Heat didn’t win 73 games. In fact, they barely won a playoff game.

Such a lazy comparison, but yea go with that. Enjoy your broken NBA that you would rather have... anything to preserve Jordan’s legacy.

I for one would rather root against lebron like I used to. Hate that the best player in the league is an underdog every year... that’s no fun.

Guys lebron and some guy from the raptors went to a 47 win team, I can’t believe it. How will they ever lose? Lol

At least my Orlando magic beat Jordan and lebron in their prime, find me a better NBA franchise that hasn’t won the finals. You can’t.

Did he? Last time I checked the 2009-2010 Miami Heat didn’t win 73 games. In fact, they barely won a playoff game.

Such a lazy comparison, but yea go with that. Enjoy your broken NBA that you would rather have... anything to preserve Jordan’s legacy.

I for one would rather root against lebron like I used to. Hate that the best player in the league is an underdog every year... that’s no fun.

1. Did the Warriors win 74 games or more after Durant joined? no. 

2. Lebron did pave the way - you are stupid if you dont see that glaring truth 

3. Lebron cant form a superteam after the way he treated his Superstar teammates in Miami and Cleveland -aka he makes his teammates worse

a. Lebron has only led the league in scoring once. Jordan led it 11 times

b. Kyrie Irving averaged 28ppg in the finals when they won. 

c. Dwayne Wade averaged 26ppg in the finals when they won. 

d. Jordan led the league in steals 3 times, while Lebron has never led the league 

e. Scottie Pippen only averaged at most in the finals, 22ppg

4. Lebron played in the weakest era the NBA has ever seen, in the weakest conference ever. 

a. Jordan went through teams that had multiple all stars on one team. Lebron went though a couple of rookies, and TORONTO this year, got taken to

game 7 by Indiana and those rookies 

5. You are like really dumb yo

• Upvote (+1) 1

So LeBron James will be picking from 1 of 7 teams this summer

Cleveland Cavaliers
Golden State Warriors
L.A. Lakers
Boston Celtics
Houston Rockets
Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat

I hope he goes to the Warriors just to see his Stans still defend him.

So LeBron James will be picking from 1 of 7 teams this summer

Cleveland Cavaliers

Golden State Warriors

L.A. Lakers

Boston Celtics

Houston Rockets

Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Heat

I hope he goes to the Warriors just to see his Stans still defend him.

As long as he doesn't end up in the same place as Kawhi I'd be happy. Would love to see Kawhi and Kyle Korver somewhere though. 

Also added ray Allen, Shane battier, a whole bunch of vets to make sure Derrick rose in a wheel chair didn’t get past them

lol rose wasn’t ever gonna beat them, goodness y’all were insufferable when they were good... no offense
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Chris bosh was a stud stop being a horses ass please.

He was special for sure, honestly if lebron goes to warriors I’ll ride the MJ train to the fuckin grave... like scarecrow said it would be funny to see people defend THAT SHIT.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

University of Memphis could of had a couple GOATs, but injuries ruined both their careers. (D-Rose & Penny Hardaway)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh definitely bro, penny was the next magic Johnson... easily my favorite magic player I wish I could plus rep you more than once

• Upvote (+1) 1