bman

NBA Thread

i cant stand rachel nichols...idk why she's so prevalent, but jesus christ she's annoying.

She needs to get back in the kitchen where she belongs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't know what to expect. Maybe the Cavs win a game, maybe they win the series? Who the hell knows... I just want some compelling basketball here. I'm fully prepared to hate the Warriors (specifically Durant) when they win or praise Lebron if he wins. 

Which one of those game 7's didn't you like Cypress? Serious question because the playoffs as a whole have been really bad... but what more are you asking for than what we got at the end of those conference finals? I like hockey too pal, so I'm not against you thinking it's better. Playoff hockey is amazing... I just would like to see a competitive Finals. 

She needs to get back in the kitchen where she belongs.

screenshotted and sent to your employer

youll have a lot of time to get in the kitchen when youre living in a van down by the river

Prediction.

Warriors come out 2-0, both blowouts. Cavs take the next 2, Calls will be made for lebron anytime someone has the audacity to defend him in these 2. They will trade the next 2 games, lebron will get to the line a suspicious amount of times in the Cavs win.

Game 7 will be rigged, like the rest, to keep both teams within 5 pretty much throughout. Then whoever the nba decides will win will get to the line 20 times in the last 5 minutes and win.

Leonard will go to a new team and they will play either the Cavs or warriors in the finals next year and win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LEBRON>MJ

Its not funny to joke about that 

Lebron makes his teammates all around him worse 

While Jordan brought out the best in people, and made them better, just by being himself.  #GOAT

Its no wonder why Kyrie Irving wanted the fuck out of his life. #toxicpersonality

• Upvote (+1) 2

That game was bullshit plain and simple. Green is a snake.

though shout out to the cavs for choking super hard. jr thinks they have the lead, lue doesnt call a timeout after there was clearly no play being set up, hill missed a FT, and ofc the cavs didn't shoot decent from the FT late in the game. 

also definitely a blocking foul. 

It's alright lebron will go 'clutch' game 3 and 4 when he goes to the line every time that he misses or dribbles off his own foot.

I think you mean not getting a FG in OT and deferring in the final secondsd

Why did LeBron keep passing the ball & shooting deep jumpers in the 4th when he was be guarded by Steph's lil ass? Drive that shit Bron Bron.

Why did LeBron keep passing the ball & shooting deep jumpers in the 4th when he was be guarded by Steph's lil ass? Drive that shit Bron Bron.

Mental weakness 

Why did he not have a FG in all of overtime? 

Also @20 seconds, from this view we can see that it is a clear and obvious flop. the game never should have gone into OT

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mental weakness 

Why did he not have a FG in all of overtime? 

Also @20 seconds, from this view we can see that it is a clear and obvious flop. the game never should have gone into OT

EggZachLee

Three years from now when the Rockets are winning their third straight NBA Finals and Lebron has six rings with no signs of slowing down in year 18, Scalzo will still be in this thread talking about the 2011 Finals. 

this game 1 reminds me of the raptors/cavs series...Raptors should have won game 1, which would have completely changed that series imo and now the cavs will implode and get swept.

Scalzo literally has never held a basketball in his life.

says the guy whose only experience around the rim is in the bedroom

Three years from now when the Rockets are winning their third straight NBA Finals and Lebron has six rings with no signs of slowing down in year 18, Scalzo will still be in this thread talking about the 2011 Finals.

remembwr his 4th qt stats against dallas

• Upvote (+1) 1