bman

NBA Thread

I really hope that the Warriors lose at least one game.  I really hate them.

Now all I want is the Warriors to lose on their home court.  Make the fans have to celebrate away from the players.

if the Cavs win Monday night it's all over... LBJ is undefeated in game 7s in his NBA career... is averaging a 30 point triple double in these finals, and is the best basketball player OF ALL TIME!!!!

• Downvote (-1) 2

Dude imagine the blackhawks getting swept by an 8 seed that couldn't even win the cup!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It took the greatest offensive performance in NBA Finals history to stave off elimination at home, and the lead was still as small as 13 in the final minutes.

I don't see any way the Cavs win this game. But, if they do, an almost unthinkable storyline will have unfolded in these NBA Finals.

In other words, the Warriors played great and it didn't matter. They are due for a bad game, just one is all it takes, because Lebron ain't losing game 6 at home and is undefeated in game 7 in his CAREER. 

With that said, I don't see the Warriors dropping the ball and having a bad game tonight, ultimately this series ended when the Cavs blew game three.

Sad! 

the nba sucks ever since lebron formed the super team in miami, now u have clowns like kd chasing rings in their prime on different teams...not interesting or entertaining to know whos going to win before the season even starts.  there is zero parody in the nba rn who even cares lol.  like u bought a ring, congrats????

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's hard to call Lebron's Miami team a super team.  They had Lebron, past his prime Wade, inconstant Bosh and old Ray Allen for 2 years.

Oh, and a terrible bench.

• Downvote (-1) 3

lolololololololololololololol you fucking herb we invented the super team

27 games won in a row. 2012/2013 Miami would best 2017 GSW in a seven game series.

Super team wasn't a thing until the media coined the term. 

Just because they didn't use it during other eras doesn't mean super teams didn't exist. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FYI

Jordan lost prior to the finals more than Lebron, but let's continue to minimize the career of a guy that just averaged a triple double against the best team in league history...

• Downvote (-1) 1