bman

NBA Thread

And End of Prime Wade, and Prime Bosh, and Mike Miller, and Battier, and Ray Allen.

Putting LeBron on this current Heat team wouldn't win a championship. Need all the pieces to compete.

The Warriors have to be the most boring team to watch in the NBA, and their fans are the worst. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Okay I'm not rooting for the Warriors and admittedly picked the Cavs to win this series... but c'mon dude how are they boring? Boring??? They have Curry and Durant, I'd pay top dollar (and have) to go watch them destroy the Magic from the upper bowl of Amway Center...

Perhaps the fact that they blow everyone out is boring, and that I agree with... but the style in which they play and the players that they have are far from boring.

Speaking of awesome, watch this commercial... Kobe is fucking hysterical.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've tried to watch the last two games and it might just be the most boring sport of all time.

commercial

foul

foul

timeout

commercial

foul

timeout

foul

timeout

commercial

Game just drags on and on with no high point or pinnacle moment to get excited about.

Last year we had the best NBA Finals in the history of the sport, this year we have the worst playoffs ever and so far two lopsided finals games so I don't blame casual fans for not giving a shit. I'm extremely disappointed myself... but I haven't given up yet, I'll never give up on the King. 

Only one time in his career did Lebron lose in the conference finals... and literally what more could he have done in that 2009 series against Orlando? Air France had more points in that series than the Cavs entire bench combined and Bron averaged like 38 8 and 8 if I remember correctly...

Think about this for a second before you just say Warriors win this series. Harrison Barnes averaged 20 ppg this year in Dallas. Andrew Bogut was the only thing stopping Lebron from living in the painted area when they played in years past. (I do not care what happened in the NBA regular season) the cards aren't shown until the finals, and Lebron will once again live in the paint.

If Draymond green doesn't turn in his best performance every single game, I don't think the warriors win. Durant vs Lebron and Steph vs Kyrie have on sided history... Kyrie has absolutely owned curry in the finals and Lebron has ALWAYS owned Durant... so to me it comes down to two things. Does Kevin Love and will Draymond Green? There's your X factor.

Klay Thompson could theoretically throw a wrench in my theory and go off for a game or two as well, after all he is due... but to me that gets equalized by the style of play. Cavaliers shoot the three with just as much volume and efficiency.

Another thing to look out for in this matchup is Tristan Thompson vs Zaza, and this is why I say Cavs in six games. They will split the first two and win every home game and I think Tristan/Love controlling the boards (as well as Lebron) will be the difference.

I'm not going to buy any of the well the east sucks garbage either. The teams GS beat sucked too. The NBA is a two team league, and only one of them has the goat.

I gave up on betting against Lebron years ago, and I'm not gonna bet against him next week either. Cavs in six. Lebron is the best basketball player to ever live.

KD is bullying the cavs so far.

NBAs product stinks. I miss Sternball

I'm a hockey fan #1 but I have enjoyed some NBA finals here and there...  but it seems like the past 4-5 years have gotten stagnant.  Maybe because it's always LJ's (and team) vs.                      .  

I dont know.

KD is bullying the cavs so far.

he sure has, also was up 3-1 last year on the Warriors before disappearing... 

Warriors are the best team ever because of this, amazing how historic that 11-0 run will end up being.

Cavs have got to dump Kevin Love if they want another shot next year.

Trade love for Boogie.  There is your ring. (plus other pieces)

I've tried to watch the last two games and it might just be the most boring sport of all time.

commercial

foul

foul

timeout

commercial

foul

timeout

foul

timeout

commercial

Game just drags on and on with no high point or pinnacle moment to get excited about.

says the guy who watches a sport with blood and periods, okay

• Upvote (+1) 1