bman

NBA Thread

I'm just so happy for Cleveland. You'd have to be a heartless bastard TeRRoR not to pull for them.

fuck cleveland they're a bunch of remedial peasants 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

fuck cleveland they're a bunch of remedial peasants 

More people die per day in Chicago from poverty and murder than just about any other city. Glass houses.... would be an improvement over your current infrastructure!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Currys an idiot, If it was Kobe taking those long contested 3's everyone would be shitting on him and saying how its not the right thing to do. But because his shot looks nice then its ok for him to take shit shots. 

LOL

Yeah dog, you can shoot from where you want if you have a pretty shot.

It has nothing to do with efficiency or ability. 

Im going to save this poast and then repoast in may when curry goes 9/24 and gets knocked out of the playoffs.

@@amo819 loser idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Lebron is the best ever, there it has been said. Hate me all you want, but it's just an opinion. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

He was getting absolutely torched on defense too.

Really they had no good options just like the Cavs limited bench options.

Lue tried to cost the Cavs the game running Shump out there the entire second quarter.

All three of them were getting torched. Would rather play the guy who at least looked like he wanted to be out there. Festus looked shook from the moment the game started. Putting him out there with 5 mins left was inexcusable

I think Lebron is the best ever, there it has been said. Hate me all you want, but it's just an opinion.

Think he's def on the Mount Rushmore with MJ, Russell and some combo of Magic/Wilt/Bird/Etc

• Upvote (+1) 2

LeBron is the best

Then Wiggins and Towns and Butler and Thibs and Melo and The Mall of America and Surly and da ten thousand lakes go wolves #ridenourriders.com/trustyrusty/rolercoastercoonv3 #tradefordougyd #5pete

For those of you that think MJ is the best, did you even see him play? or just watch space jam? Cause I saw him play in person, and Lebron is better. You can't use the Finals record, it's irrelevant. Lebron is better because he just is. He would have went 6-0 in the Finals with Pippen/Rodman/Grant/Kukoc/Kerr too, and especially in watered down 90s.

Plus, Jordan lost all the fucking time prior to the Finals, lets hold it against Lebron for not losing in the eastern conference playoffs quite as often? I don't think so... he's hater proof now, just like Brady. You can hold your opinions, but I'll have a strong argument towards mine.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All three of them were getting torched. Would rather play the guy who at least looked like he wanted to be out there. Festus looked shook from the moment the game started. Putting him out there with 5 mins left was inexcusable

Didn't Mo average like 2pt 1 reb on 22% shooting or something?

You didn't want to be playing any of them, but Kerr got to that point using his entire squad. 

Bench guys like Barbosa and Livingston won them/kept them in games early on. 

Didn't work out there when he thought they needed the size. 

Didn't Curry and Thompson combine to shoot 6-24 from outside in game seven? I know role players shit the bed, but you need your best players to do what they do best to win. 

Obviously having Bogut there to set screens, protect the rim, and rebound would have helped them as a whole but if you miss that many shots it won't be easy to win.

"Thank you for calling 'Greatest Teams of all Time'."

"Yes I would like to speak with Steph Curry."

"Sure he is at extension 739."

"Yeah I tried that, but there was no ring."

For those of you that think MJ is the best, did you even see him play? or just watch space jam? Cause I saw him play in person, and Lebron is better. You can't use the Finals record, it's irrelevant. Lebron is better because he just is. He would have went 6-0 in the Finals with Pippen/Rodman/Grant/Kukoc/Kerr too, and especially in watered down 90s.

Plus, Jordan lost all the fucking time prior to the Finals, lets hold it against Lebron for not losing in the eastern conference playoffs quite as often? I don't think so... he's hater proof now, just like Brady. You can hold your opinions, but I'll have a strong argument towards mine.

you saw him in person when you were like 5 years old when you had an even less developed brain

not debating your other point, but come on. Like you really got a good feel for Jordans level of skill. Geoffrey, please.

95/96 Bulls still the greatest team of all time and would wipe the floor with any of LeBrons squads

I mean I don't want to hate on Jordan while defending Lebron... It just seems like it's hard to come off any other way, I loved Jordan and still do. His legacy is its own and there won't ever be another one like him... But I think seeing Lebron since he was 16 years old until now, it's hard for me to say I've witnessed a greater talent on the court. He's just all around best player ever, and that isn't a knock on anyone else.

Look at his 4th quarter numbers in the Dallas series tho, Jordan never had those kind of issues.

Certianly Lebron has a lot of physical attributes Jordan would kill to have but Lebron also wishes he had the mental toughness and strength that Jordan did. Defensive schemes are more complex nowadays so thats part of it, but still.

theyre two completely different styles of players, and comparison is not only stupid but completely erroneous and unnecessary

95/96 Bulls still the greatest team of all time and would wipe the floor with any of LeBrons squads

These arguments are silly in my opinion because every playoff and year is different. I'm talking about individual players over the course of a career. Let's just say for example what if Lebron goes to 12 straight finals and retires with 7 rings. People would then have to accept him being the best. I just don't feel like waiting until then to do so. Lol

Look at his 4th quarter numbers in the Dallas series tho, Jordan never had those kind of issues.

Certianly Lebron has a lot of physical attributes Jordan would kill to have but Lebron also wishes he had the mental toughness and strength that Jordan did. Defensive schemes are more complex nowadays so thats part of it, but still.

theyre two completely different styles of players, and comparison is not only stupid but completely erroneous and unnecessary

Yea I understand the Dallas series argument, but at the time Lebron was still learning to become a champion. He just happened to do it in the finals rather than losing before them like Jordan.