bman

NBA Thread

"LeBron is the Greatest Ever!" Yet it's always his teammates making the plays at the end of games.

and yes im salty because now we are the most pathetic sports town in the U.S :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

"LeBron is the Greatest Ever!" Yet it's always his teammates making the plays at the end of games.

and yes im salty because now we are the most pathetic sports town in the U.S :mj:

I legit called this response on twitter just seconds after Kyrie hit the three. 

Pretty exciting series and outcome, you shouldn't be salty. There is always next year for whatever team you root for. 

D'angelo Russell vs Kyrie will be a pretty interesting finals matchup next year

I'm looking for the Wolves to make their way into the playoffs, it's been too long for that team. 

I'm looking for the Wolves to make their way into the playoffs, it's been too long for that team. 

Same  :salt:

Alot of contrasting opinions in our fanbase, should we trade our pick for a veteran and sign a few others in F/A or should we play it slow and draft the best player available and not do anything in F/A

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never imagined I would enjoy watching a plane taxi around an airport, but I did today! lol

and the Wolves have a bright future dude, plus now you've got a great coach as well... should be interesting.

but guys Bogut only plays like 20 minutes per game!!!

20 mins being replaced by Ezeil and Verejoa were brutalllllll.

Kerr going back to Ezeil with 5 mins left sealed their fate

• Upvote (+1) 1

yea that and losing Green in game five were pretty much what doomed them, they should sign Al Horford. 

Brad Stevens would have coached much better than Kerr down the stretch! Luke Walton as well. Hell even coach LeBron James would have done better.

I am happy that JR Smith is an NBA champion!

Curry should hang his head low. He had about 4-5 terrible possessions on offense alone.

I mean Bogut has only played a max of 15 mins in their wins but those will be a hard 15 mins to replace with the way Ezeil, Speights and Varejoa have been playing. Gonna miss his passing and ability to defend

Oh how true this ended up being.

Ws coulda won if Kerr didn't screw around with Ezili and Varaejo. Every time they came in the Cavs out scored them.

D'angelo Russell vs Kyrie will be a pretty interesting finals matchup next year

yup, D'angelo to the bulls and kyrie to the clippers...both obvious trades that will be made, bulls/clippers finals, 100 percent agree.

Ws coulda won if Kerr didn't screw around with Ezili and Varaejo. Every time they came in the Cavs out scored them.

yea so what do you think they "could have won" by doing different? Speights? lol Draymond can't play 48 minutes bro he'd run out of gas in the end when they need him most.

Injuries are apart of sports, and it just so happened that they lost a crucial big man... oh well, better luck next year.

Speights was actually played the best out of their 3 big men. Probably should have played him more.

They were up by 7 starting the 2H and instead of playing Iggy he started Ezeli and he immediately got torched

Well Ezili started the game so of course he's going to start the second half. Plus, Kyrie and JR were the ones torching the Warriors defense early in the third, I didn't see Ezili really costing them until the end like Gavin said when Steph Kerr put him back in.

JR getting those quick 8 points to start the 3rd quarter and erase the deficit was huge.  

Speights was actually played the best out of their 3 big men. Probably should have played him more.

He was getting absolutely torched on defense too. 

Really they had no good options just like the Cavs limited bench options. 

Lue tried to cost the Cavs the game running Shump out there the entire second quarter.