bman

NBA Thread

Problem with playing that "end of game lineup" the entire time is that instead of baffling teams, they'll know what to do...

I say Cavs win it in seven if Bogut can't play. 

Curry just has to play better than Kyrie and Draymond just has to play and they win

If bogut is out Cavs are not losing at home lol

People act like he's not one of the best defensive centers in the game... Oh but he barely plays they said!

Livingston barely plays too and they don't win game one without him...

Lol u honestly think andrew bogut is standing between the warriors winning? The nba rigged a game and gifted one to lebron, warriors will win in 6, should have won in 5, series wasnt even close

Wasn't even close? Did you watch game one? The Warriors deserved to lose... they were AWFUL. Curry has had ONE good game, he sucks in this match up. 

Cavaliers have a massive advantage now down low with Bogut out, trust me they will 100% win game six.

Warriors in the 4 games with Draymond look like the clear better team in 3 of them.

Literally the only game that was close was game 4, warriors rested game 3 because they knew they could. Theyre the far superior team, got thrown a curveball by the nba trying to extort money and now theyre pissed and will get the gentleman's sweep tomorrow. People picked them to win game 5 without draymond and bogut hardly plays. Theyre way better playing small ball with draymond anyways and curry has played much better away than home in the playoffs.

We'll see dude I don't think you're giving Cleveland enough credit. If warriors were as good as you said they would have swept the Cavs. 

We'll see dude I don't think you're giving Cleveland enough credit. If warriors were as good as you said they would have swept the Cavs.

That's some flawless logic

Right, and resting an entire game in the NBA finals is? lol I'm not even saying the Cavaliers are a better team, just don't think series is over. It never was over.