bman

NBA Thread

dont worry klove will come back and ruin everything in game 4

I disagree. Lol Kerr said it himself, they weren't going to win that game if Love played... he just happened to sit out and people act like Richard freaking Jefferson was the reason for their success. 

This is a home team series, I find it hard to believe a road team will even come close to winning, but if Curry continues to be average, don't count out Lebron going nuts in game five or seven.

although I'm surprised how badly the warriors got stomped, I still picked cleveland to win the game...I think the warriors will play much better in game 4 and give them the gentleman's sweep.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is possible, but Curry has to be better than average for any kind of road success to occur, just like Lebron has to be great in Oakland.

Who was the fourth best player in 2011? That team was all hype, the better team won in the finals. Ty Chan, Stevenson, Barea, Terry, etc all played great and the MVP Dirk played great and was the best player in the series. Mavs were better, Heat had to go out and get a Birdman, Miller, Battier, draft a backup PG in Cole... They were a more complete team the following two seasons, and still should have probably lost to the Spurs in the second season. just my opinion tho I guess

Dirks second best offensive player was JJ barea.

Heat team was better.

The best part of this finals was lil b commentating on kd's fruitless efforts to break the curse

Heat team was better.

It was definitely Terry who was putting up 18 a game on 48-44-84 splits

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heat team was better.

I mean Lebron did score eight points in a game in that series so it's one of the outliers in his career for sure. But outside of that series we can all 100% agree the better team won every time Lebron was in the finals.

Enough of this 2-5 narrative, Lebron did everything he could to win just about every time he got there.

Hell if last years NBA finals were a best of three he would have beaten arguably the greatest team of ALL TIME with Matthew Dellavafreakingdova as his wing man! Lmao

The jet!!

That series was so much fun! I wish every finals could be so satisfying... I still remember Tyson Chandler had about 10 rebounds per game just on volleyball style slaps back to the 3 point line. Dallas totally dominated the boards in that... Who was Miami center then? Joel Anthony? LOLOL

Point still stands. Terry, Barea, Kidd(year before he retired) and Marion shouldn't have been favored over that Heat team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2011 and the first two games of this series was the only time Lebron played bad in the finals. (Excluding 2007 since that's not really fair).

Curry between this year and last years finals is on his way to an embarrassing back to back finals performances.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lebron shot like 8 percent outside of the paint that series. An epic choke job that will haunt his career

Steve nash>steph curry

• Upvote (+1) 1

haha dude you'll never believe this but I come home from my french lessons and my roommate is in his room...with a girl...just him and the girl together in there lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

By the way huge get for Billy D and thunder coaching staff! Adrian Griffin is great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Canada about to be a force in international ball!

Can't even get Wiggins to play. 

• Upvote (+1) 1