bman

NBA Thread

I have no faith in the Cavs they could be up by 40 and I still wouldn't count the Ws out

I have no faith in the Cavs they could be up by 40 and I still wouldn't count the Ws out

Agreed. The Warriors could go on a 20-0 run like its nothing.

The unanimous MVP gets benched while down 12 in game 3 of the Finals.

Ridiculous.

Remember when LeBron would have gotten crucified if his team won the finals and he didn't get MVP?  Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It's a team game. Golden State has been the better team, analyzing it beyond that is just espn talking head stuff. Jordan was on the best team in 6 of 6 finals, him winning MVP doesn't take away from curry not winning MVP. Just seems silly to think that way...

I agree but he is definitely not held to the same standard.  

Best player on the planet shouldn't be a non-factor on the biggest stage. Curry pretty much has been thus far.

Best player on the planet shouldn't be a non-factor on the biggest stage. Curry pretty much has been thus far.

he's not better than Lebron and never was lol

Curry had a better regular season, cool lol Lebron has been to six straight finals... SIX!

How good were the Heat really in 2011? Mavs better team, Spurs better team, Warriors better team. Lebron was and always has been the best player in the NBA for probably a decade.

The perception is clearly that Curry has surpassed LeBron. That's obviously up for debate. No way the Mavs were a better team in 2011, though.

Who was the fourth best player in 2011? That team was all hype, the better team won in the finals. Ty Chan, Stevenson, Barea, Terry, etc all played great and the MVP Dirk played great and was the best player in the series. Mavs were better, Heat had to go out and get a Birdman, Miller, Battier, draft a backup PG in Cole... They were a more complete team the following two seasons, and still should have probably lost to the Spurs in the second season. just my opinion tho I guess

da bears are undefeated in the NBA Finals

Just like Jordan

Meanwhile the magic have lost several times and never won ANYTHING

imagine thinking a series is over when a home team wins a couple games

dont worry klove will come back and ruin everything in game 4