bman

NBA Thread

Was Lue really a better coach than Blatt?

Lebron not being able to shoot has completely capped the ceiling on his team. He defense has been questionable with his overswitching too, just dumb putting trust in Love to switch on the fly with you.

He hasn't been, outside of the fact that the players seem to like him more. Blatt at least had a gameplay last postseason that made sense, even if his rotations also were a mess. 

I wouldn't say it is ONLY LeBron's shooting, but it becomes a bigger problem when all of their role players have fallen off. The Cavs have tried to use the Thunder's defensive scheme without all the length that the Thunder have. It has been awful. 

Biggest problem for the Cavs is they can't play both Kyrie and Love. Mostly Kyrie though... The guy is getting absolutely shredded in every phase. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He hasn't been, outside of the fact that the players seem to like him more. Blatt at least had a gameplay last postseason that made sense, even if his rotations also were a mess. 

I wouldn't say it is ONLY LeBron's shooting, but it becomes a bigger problem when all of their role players have fallen off. The Cavs have tried to use the Thunder's defensive scheme without all the length that the Thunder have. It has been awful. 

Biggest problem for the Cavs is they can't play both Kyrie and Love. Mostly Kyrie though... The guy is getting absolutely shredded in every phase. 

I was on the fence about Lue after seeing them dominate to end the season and them destroy the Eastern Conference. But their defense took an obvious slip between Blatt and Lu.

Agreed.

Kyrie definitely needs to come off the bench.

Lebron needs to stop calling for random switches, which is causing breakdowns in the defense.

Yes. 

Peaked in 2012-2013. One of the most incredible seasons of basketball, ever. 

olay so after the cavs get swept do they look into trading kyrie or k love?

You think they try and trade Love, but I don't know if that is the right thing to do. 

Both of those guys have really big flaws in their games. 

ive been sayin it for years. bad human. bad father. hes no goat. not even kobe tier

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see Aaron Gordon making the Olympic roster just based on the fact that he's more athletic than everyone else, and it would be hilarious with all those lobs he'd be receiving vs that kind of competition. 

lol he should only really have one ring if you're being honest... and even that wasn't a full 82 game season! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see Aaron Gordon making the Olympic roster just based on the fact that he's more athletic than everyone else, and it would be hilarious with all those lobs he'd be receiving vs that kind of competition. 

The Olympics should be cancelled

The Olympics should be cancelled

Along with the World Cup.  I imagine there are a lot of things at work that we don't see or understand, but I can't fathom how it is so difficult to switch the host when there are obvious human rights violations taking place in the case of the World Cup.  People were saying Brazil wasn't fit to host the olympics long before the Zika virus was even on the map.  When they won the bid the country was in a much better place than it is now.  The whole thing seems ridiculous to me.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lue and Lebron are a part of this.

Nevermind that Kyrie has been the biggest problem.

Except that it came straight from the doctors since he went into protocol. 

Horrible misreporting on that.