bman

NBA Thread

I really hate the Warriors.  I don't like the Cavs at all, but I really hate the Warriors.

dude the overreactions in this thread and all over social media are astounding! I'm not saying the Cavs are the better team or will come back, but the only thing GS did was win at home... doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100, you only held court. Now, they have to win one on the road, or risk having all the pressure in the world fall back on them in game five.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dude the overreactions in this thread and all over social media are astounding! I'm not saying the Cavs are the better team or will come back, but the only thing GS did was win at home... doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100, you only held court. Now, they have to win one on the road, or risk having all the pressure in the world fall back on them in game five.

lol bro the series is completely over...this isnt the choking thunder we re talking about, it's the soon to be greatest team of all time against an aging lebron and 2 jokers who are getting max money

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I understand why you think that, I am not saying they will come back, but at least let game 3 happen first, I think Lebron has earned a little bit more respect than that over the course of his career. Let's let game 3 play out and then we can call it over.

Cavs need to bench Irving as a starter if he isn't going to defend and bring him off the bench. 

Lue needs to stop playing horrendous lineups and do the opposite of speeding up the game. 

LeBron needs to let it fly when the Warriors go under the screen even if his jump shot is broken right now. 

None of this is going to happen. Surprised if the Cavs win a game. 

wade, lebron, and melo to da lakeshow confirmed by bj

I honestly think this, lebron just bought a house out here and made his office at the wb lot, I think its more likely lbj signs with lakers then kd. 

I bet nobody told the cavs that the preseason was over, easy mistake

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was Lue really a better coach than Blatt?

Lebron not being able to shoot has completely capped the ceiling on his team. He defense has been questionable with his overswitching too, just dumb putting trust in Love to switch on the fly with you.

Should have hired Billy Donovan!

Thunder role players were put in a much better position to play to their strengths, not sure what Lue is doing, not sure it even matters anyway because like others noted before me, it's a total mismatch across the board.