bman

NBA Thread

In what world are the Knicks better than the team that tossed them out of the playoffs?

1. Heat

2. Pacers

3. Bulls

4. Nets

5. Knicks

6. Pistons

7. Hawks

8. Bobcats (yes)

Houston reporter at the conference told Dwight that everyone that leaves the Kobe "regime" wins a ring. I guess Shaq is "everybody"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Robert Horry??

not sure if that even counts but I can't think of anybody other than shaq

1. Miami Heat

2. Chicago Bulls

3. Brooklyn Nets

4. Indiana Pacers

5. New York Knicks

6. Detroit Pistons (Drummond gun turn heads)

7. Boston Celtics (Rondo, Green, Bradley and that Olynk kid can get this spot in the shitty conference) 

8. Atlanta Hawks 

1. Oklahoma City Thunder

2. San Antonio Spurs

3. Houston Rockets

4. Memphis Grizzlies

5. LA Clippers

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Denver Nuggets

8. Portland Trailblazers 

The Rockets are putting so much pressure on themselves to win.

So are the Heat, Clippers, Nets and most other teams with top players in position to actually make the playoffs. Pressure is already there, it's Dwight and the media is going to hammer him down until he gets a ring, just like they will Durant and to a lesser extent CP3.

• Downvote (-1) 1

@ESPNSteinLine: Rumble out of the Rockies: Denver Nuggets expressing certifiable interest in trying to sign free-agent PG Nate Robinson

Houston reporter at the conference told Dwight that everyone that leaves the Kobe "regime" wins a ring. I guess Shaq is "everybody"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

WE DEF. GONNA WIN THIS YEAR

Still just sitting here trying to figure out how I just got a happy birthday from shaq 

Kobe DM him.

1. Miami Heat

2. Chicago Bulls

3. Brooklyn Nets

4. Indiana Pacers

5. New York Knicks

6. Detroit Pistons (Drummond gun turn heads)

7. Boston Celtics (Rondo, Green, Bradley and that Olynk kid can get this spot in the shitty conference) 

8. Atlanta Hawks 

1. Oklahoma City Thunder

2. San Antonio Spurs

3. Houston Rockets

4. Memphis Grizzlies

5. LA Clippers

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Denver Nuggets

8. Portland Trailblazers 

So are the Heat, Clippers, Nets and most other teams with top players in position to actually make the playoffs. Pressure is already there, it's Dwight and the media is going to hammer him down until he gets a ring, just like they will Durant and to a lesser extent CP3.

Celtics have about zero chance of winning 30 games, let alone make the playoffs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dude this guy wears Astros, gpot!

I think he knows what hes talking about

Not sure what that's suppose to imply on a gaming forum, but whatever.

I also put the Knicks over the Pacers purely out of preference

Celtics have about zero chance of winning 30 games, let alone make the playoffs.

I thought Cleveland would make playoffs last year. Done betting on them. lol

Also, when does Rondo plan on playing? If he doesn't play most of the season then it'll be hard for sure...but I still think Celtics can make some noise.

I thought Cleveland would make playoffs last year. Done betting on them. lol

Also, when does Rondo plan on playing? If he doesn't play most of the season then it'll be hard for sure...but I still think Celtics can make some noise.

I already said Cleveland isn't going to make the playoffs, but your boy Rondo will be lucky to play long enough before the deadline when he almost certainly is going to be traded... Celtics are all in for Wiggins, just like a good 30% of the NBA will be too, kind of reminds me of the "Suck for Luck" campaign in the NFL a couple years ago. 

#dudethemagic #WeWill don't sleep on the future of my Orlando Magic. :)

I already said Cleveland isn't going to make the playoffs, but your boy Rondo will be lucky to play long enough before the deadline when he almost certainly is going to be traded... Celtics are all in for Wiggins, just like a good 30% of the NBA will be too, kind of reminds me of the "Suck for Luck" campaign in the NFL a couple years ago. 

#dudethemagic #WeWill don't sleep on the future of my Orlando Magic. :)

Hmm, well Celtics are not 100% going in to trade Rondo and Rondo has said that he doesn't mind being apart of a rebuilding phase.