bman

NBA Thread

The refs have been awful down the stretch of a lot of Warriors games recently.

More like death, taxes, and one of us idiots being completely wrong

• Upvote (+1) 1

They won't, I will guarantee you this game will be treated as a must win by both teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kobe deserves better and DLO should shoot it more than twice his passes this game have been money.

This game is great. Can't wait for WCF.

Also, search "ESPN 2" on Twitter for a quick laugh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

haha classic Skip

There's no way GS loses at home to Grizzlies, right? That would be one hell of a twist

Memphis got this.

Can't wait to see the 30 for 30.

What if I told you a team with the record for the most players throughout a season beat the team going for the record of most wins in a season?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if I told you people actually cared about the regular season for some reason?

Utah vs Dallas important game tonight.

If Dallas loses tonight and Houston wins vs Minn, then Wednesday the Mavs have to beat the Spurs while the Rockets play a Boogieless Kings.

Basically Mavs can't lose out and Rockets have to win out. Houston has better division record and won their reg season series.

Dallas needs to win, get that sweet revenge from when GS beat the Mavs in 07 :)

who cares the Rockets suck and would lose to the Magic in the NBA NIT (not in tournament) they should honestly do that, allow the non-playoff teams to play and the team that comes in last gets delegated to the D-League. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Come playoff time I expect the pissed ons to be a tough out! Drummond will throw up 20/20 games every time and Stans gonna coach em up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

NBA Award picks.

MVP: Curry

DPOY: Kawhi

COTY: Kerr/Walton

6th Man: No one

MIP: CJ McCollum

ROTY: KAT

1st team: Curry, Westbrook, Lebron, Kawhi, KAT

2nd Team: CP3, Lowry, KD, Draymond, Drummond

3rd team: Lillard, Klay, George, Millsap, Cousins

The center spot needs to go away

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm assuming KAT is your rookie of the year judging by that first team nod! I wonder if a rook has ever made first team.

by the way Jeremy Lin is my 6th man if I had to choose... weird I know, I like your decision to go with no one though. They should get rid of that award.

everything else I can't argue with, would probably rather see Quin Snyder or Brad Stevens win coach of the year than Kerr though, but 73 wins is kind of hard to deny.

dude Quin Snyder is literally the hidden goat of the NBA coaches, have you seen Utah's roster??? he's a wizard

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pop would have been my 2nd pick with Stevens at 3rd. I don't know how the voting with shake down with Kerr though since he missed a good chunk of games yet they still counted as "his" wins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they ought to just rename it to the Poppovich award lmao but yea he's a goat coach, definitely could see him winning it with Kerr missing all that time.