bman

NBA Thread

Is it sad that he was the second best player behind LeBron now he's the second best behind Steph rip

As it pertains to basketball, it stands for Real Plus-Minus.

Here is ESPN's description:

RPM: Player's estimated on-court impact on team performance, measured in net point differential per 100 offensive and defensive possessions. RPM takes into account teammates, opponents and additional factors.

Man Cousins is so good, lets his emotions get the best of him too much though. Hurts his team. Got into it with KD a little bit and since then his body language has been such shit.

Man Cousins is so good, lets his emotions get the best of him too much though. Hurts his team. Got into it with KD a little bit and since then his body language has been such shit.

like 90 percent of the time he has bad body language.  as good as he is i wouldnt want him on my team without someone to keep him in check but idk who could even do that these days

I would take cousins in a heart beat, the guys been surrounded by complete idiots and shitheads from the front office to the locker room from the start.

Imagine going from the Maloofs to Vivek and having Tyreke Evans, Rondo, and Rudy Gay as your teammates. 

Sorry I've been too busy playing Pokemon red getting my venasaur and dragonite to lvl 100 but anyway Derrick Rose can fucking go to hell

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry I've been too busy playing Pokemon red getting my venasaur and dragonite to lvl 100 but anyway Derrick Rose can fucking go to hell

Lol @@Red

BLUE FOR LIFE

• Upvote (+1) 5

i hope the bulls do i'd hate to see him in another uniform...there needs to be some stipulations in place for injury, but I don't think that's real.