bman

NBA Thread

My bad the Sixers practice squad should translate well to the NBA.

he's gonna out muscle and rebound people from day 1, what he's really improved is his ball handing and shooting

A healthy embiid is a dominant player. He's still young i have hopes he'll come in and live up to his potential. Idk if thats even realistic anymore tho you c a player like greg oden now whod healthy but a shell of himself

A healthy embiid is a dominant player. He's still young i have hopes he'll come in and live up to his potential. Idk if thats even realistic anymore tho you c a player like greg oden now whod healthy but a shell of himself

Yeah it's scary becuase he might never be the same again, would literally mean we wasted a year of rebuild

(Even though we did get some decent players in that draft)

@@gporter  

OGVV8s7.png?1

Just have him shoot less from three and you'll be good. He can't shoot from anywhere outside except the left corner! I think he fits Stans system much better. 

It's actually a really good question, and as of right now there is no right or wrong answer. I'm gonna go with AD based on the fact that he's already a top 5 NBA player, but I am one of those people that has been on the KAT bandwagon since he went to St. Josephs High School... got a feeling he's gonna be the best big man in the NBA soon enough! 

Tobias "no talent" Harris

I hate that you love me so much. I am a pseudo Blazers fan only because I love Dame and CJ! 

I think it is silly you guys didn't get more for him. 

He has obviously improved other parts of his game and is still good at the things he was good at. I like how he fits into the rotation next to Lillard and CJ and allows Crabbe to play his gunner role when he comes in off the bench. 

I always liked Harkless, he's got incredible length and athletic ability just never got the freaking playing time man... 

Also, a great follow on Twitter! 

if CJ doesn't win MIP then I'm writing a letter. 

edit: how you liking Hark? amo

Draymond will, because he plays for the Warriors.