bman

NBA Thread

Lmao, look at this shitty Photoshop hatchet job. Those ESPN staff cutbacks are starting to show!

CTl4_Ae_EWw_AAxl_Iy_jpg_large.jpg

As an art school drop out, I am highly offended that some idiot is getting paid big time to turn out bullshit like that

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting flak for this on twitter so maybe I'm lost....

If you are starting a team for the next 3 years and can pick any player, who do you take? Lebron or Curry?

Karl-Anthony Towns

If you are starting a team for the next 3 years and can pick any player, who do you take? Lebron or Curry?

Depends on how I can build the rest of the team, but probably LeBron still because of the versatility. 

For the next or in the next three years?

I'd still take Lebron for the next three but in the next three for several years later I'd take Curry.

How bad is the Rudy Gobert injury? If he doesn't play Friday it's a free win for us. Utah defense looked awful when he got hurt against Cleveland. 

As an art school drop out, I am highly offended that some idiot is getting paid big time to turn out bullshit like that

I didn't go to art school, but I know for a fact that I could have done a better job. You don't even really need Photoshop knowledge, just attention to detail and a steady hand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curry.

I just think its too easy to say curry right now, but we all know deep down Lebron is still the best.

lebron is the most complete player on the planet and the cavs would have won the finals if they were healthy

lets be real

the warriors are a low key god squad

luke walton will be the next lakers coach then they will trade simmons, russell, and randle for boogie and sign whiteside.

then its gg no re for you peasants.

Remember that time the Magic traded Dwight Howard for the guy that hit the game winner last night? 

eh probably marginally better than we are right now but without the lottery picks we've gotten over the past three seasons

to be honest, outside of Gordon/Randle (which is still ultimately a toss up, even though I do really like Randle) I haven't really been upset with anything Hennie has done.

Hell, even Channing freakin Frye had his best game in a magic uniform last night. We got Shabazz from the Heat for a pair of used Nikes with no laces. Tobias is hot and cold but we got him for 3 months of JJ Redick, then you got Fournier for Afflalo who got traded like twice since then. If only Elfrid and Oladipo had a consistent jumper and could finish at the rim, we'd be all set. 

Lakers aren't bad though man, you guys just need to get past this year, you'll have plenty of space to go out and acquire whatever talent as well as another top 5 pick. 

Oh and you should consider keeping Hibbert, let Randle develop alongside him, Clarkson is also a stud, steal of the draft a year ago. 

imagine drafting 27 point guards and making the playoffs during a rebuild lol Celtics

Sorry we have a top 10 coach and a good system with players who fit their roles great. We don't have to worry about making the playoffs when we have a top 5 pick this year and in years future because of Billy King.

Who on the Celtics is going to make the all-star team in the next five years? everyone of their players have very low ceilings and you guys got swept in the first round last year so you basically didn't even make the playoffs at all, also why would you draft Rozier and that Georgia State kid when you have Smart, Thomas, and Bradley?? makes no sense... oh and trade for Lee (go gators) and his awful contract, I do like Amir Johnson tho when he was with Toronto. Does he look decent in Boston? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

dude I need to get league pass... then again I already get to see the magic play heart pounding close games every other night so oh well