bman

NBA Thread

Rockets are like that guy in your fantasy football league who offer 5 mediocre players for your one good player

and the Nuggets are like the girl in the league who thinks more players = more points

Hey.  :kappa:

Dwight/Motiejunas/C. Wood

T. Jones/Capela/Montrezl

Ariza/McDaniels/Dekker

Harden/Brewer/Thornton

Lawson/Beverley

That's pretty nice on paper.

Nuggets will likely waive Prigioni since his $1.9 mil salary becomes guaranteed tomorrow. He'll get at least $440k guaranteed either way.

So everyone is going to act like this was a far trade and that the Cousins deal wasn't?

Or am I right that the Lakers have to give up the whole damn farm and then some anytime they want to acquire a top player or else everyone gets butthurt.

So everyone is going to act like this was a far trade and that the Cousins deal wasn't?

Or am I right that the Lakers have to give up the whole damn farm and then some anytime they want to acquire a top player or else everyone gets butthurt.

Ty Lawson isn't a 24 year old top 3 center with an unfairly cheap contract.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a bullshit trade.

Denver is ********.

Denver had no leverage with that latest DUI. Sucky trade, but likely the best value out there. Can't have him on the team once the season begins with all his off-the-field shit.

Like half of America has 2 DUIs. Maybe 2% of those people go to rehab. I think people are pretty forgiving in that regard. As long as you don't smack a bitch up.

Denver had no leverage with that latest DUI. Sucky trade, but likely the best value out there. Can't have him on the team once the season begins with all his off-the-field shit.

Lol, Lawson averaged 15 and 10a last season. 

No way that return was worth a 15ppg and 10apg player. They didn't even get DMo or Jones, wtf?

Lol, Lawson averaged 15 and 10a last season. 

No way that return was worth a 15ppg and 10apg player. They didn't even get DMo or Jones, wtf?

3 DUIs is a shit-load though. 

Yeah, I thought they would get one (Dekker/Capela/TJones/Motiejunas) at least.

Ty Lawson isn't a 24 year old top 3 center with an unfairly cheap contract.

papanikolaou for ty lawson, just say that out loud brennan.

papanikolaou for ty lawson, just say that out loud brennan.

We all agree the Nuggets got fleeced but that comparison doesn't work for me. Boogie is much more valuable.

Jeezus, Denver. On the cusp of going full rebuild with Faried inevitably being shipped out.

Can we fast forward to second round of Western conference playoffs? Rockets, Clippers, Spurs, and Warriors.

Nobody else has any chance.

But he would've been traded to a team that won 21 games the year before and would maybe win 40-42 with him on it this year, JC Randle and #2 is a shit ton closer to Boogies value then Papanikolaou is to Lawson's.

Lawson is also going to a team that made the WCF last year, their is no doubt that every GM in the league would be throwing a bitch fit and would be demanding that Silver cancel this trade via "Basketball Reasons" if the Lakers had the same team and so happened to pull of this trade 

Dwight/Motiejunas/C. Wood

T. Jones/Capela/Montrezl

Ariza/McDaniels/Dekker

Harden/Brewer/Thornton

Lawson/Beverley

That's pretty nice on paper.

Nuggets will likely waive Prigioni since his $1.9 mil salary becomes guaranteed tomorrow. He'll get at least $440k guaranteed either way.

Dwight/Capela/Williams

Dmo/Tjones/MonGOATzl

Ariza/Brewer/KJ

Harden/Thornton

Lawson/Bev/Terry

Wood isnt making the team but  i bet morey sign allan williams and Capela will be the backup center not Dmo, Dmo will be the starting PF

@@TeRRoR I agree the cp3 trade block was bogus, but you gotta get over it dude. Being salty won't change anything now, at least you got JC > Elfrid and Re24pect this year! 

@@Eyevan I had a feeling you'd stroll through this thread after Morey took a dump on Denvers front office. 

I had a feeling we'd trade for Lawson but holy chit at not giving up Jones......

Well Morey da gawd has a history of taking dumps on front offices.

No one should get over the CP3 trade every NBA fan was cheated out the best Finals in the history of the NBA.

Kobe vs LeBron would've been huge for the NBA.