bman

NBA Thread

If we're not getting Cousins we shouldn't be giving up Vucevic, but if we can walk away with #2 and #5 or #6 then I'm interested. 

I'd be all for a combination of Russell and WCS or Okafor and Winslow. The pipe dream you're smoking just doesn't make any kind of sense though. 

Gasol has a no trade clause and mirotic in 3 years > boogie in 3 years

Lmao

thats what happens when it doesn't rain in your state for months

Imagine earthquake season

• Upvote (+1) 1

The executives said the Celtics were looking to trade point guard Marcus Smart and the Nos. 16 and 28 picks in the first round to Philadelphia for center/forward Nerlens Noel and the No. 3 pick. But the 76ers, the executives said, weren't interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The executives said the Celtics were looking to trade point guard Marcus Smart and the Nos. 16 and 28 picks in the first round to Philadelphia for center/forward Nerlens Noel and the No. 3 pick. But the 76ers, the executives said, weren't interested.

That is like a trade I would propose in our fantasy league or NBA 2k. Lol Boston no sense of reality.

Rockets will trade the pick/pick for another team 

im 100% sure 

I understand that, but it was a damn mock draft and I was trying to include you, ya bastard. 

Don't worry though, you got Tyus Jones! The next CP3/Conley type of player...

What a horrible trade that would be for the Sixers

Lol what in the world.

If the Lakers get another god tier Center for nothing I quit.

qvHH7Az.png

BUT ALL THOSE 2ND ROUND PICKS ARE WORTHLESS

hinkie bout to fleece Portland