bman

NBA Thread

How ironic, back in 2007 people were shitstaining Mo Williams for being a scrub and lebron carried him now they want him back after being shown to be a productive player.

He was productive player back then in the regular season (3rd-4th replacement all star). He just always shit the bed when it mattered in the playoffs and couldn't guard anyone. 

Second best player on those teams was West. 

But however you want to try and spin things. 

Mo wasn't on the Cavs in 07.

Whenever he was, people pointed at the roster and said he only had a bunch of scrubs. But only now I guess people saw that Mo Williams is actually a pretty productive player in the league.

Whenever he was, people pointed at the roster and said he only had a bunch of scrubs. But only now I guess people saw that Mo Williams is actually a pretty productive player in the league.

What are you even talking about?

It's not like Mo has improved since he left Cleveland. He just hasn't been expected to be the second best player on the team. Which he was in Cleveland which is hilarious. 

I'll take the Mavs and Raptors.

Mo played very well this year in Charlotte when Kemba was out.

I thought he was just getting a lot of shots and a lot of minutes becasue no one could get a shot off. Wasn't he turning it over a lot and shooting a horrible percentage?

I didn't watch much of the Hornets this season, so I really only know from fantasy. 

Mo dropped 52 when he was on the T Wolves this year.

didn't Corey Brewer also do this? 

What are you even talking about?

It's not like Mo has improved since he left Cleveland. He just hasn't been expected to be the second best player on the team. Which he was in Cleveland which is hilarious. 

Mo should never be the guy I agree with you there, but saying he has no game is also bad.

Mo dropped 52 when he was on the T Wolves this year.

Corey Brewer scored 51 for them too. 

Maybe somebody will sign the both of them and contend for a title. 

I thought he was just getting a lot of shots and a lot of minutes becasue no one could get a shot off. Wasn't he turning it over a lot and shooting a horrible percentage?

I didn't watch much of the Hornets this season, so I really only know from fantasy. 

Damn, Charlotte is in rough shape. They have a lot of big men and a lot of wings, but zero playmakers outside of Cardiac Kemba.

Shot around 40% with 2-3 TOs per game. Not that bad.

Down to pick for the RICH CHO LED Hornets.

@@Virulent Venom will likely go Knicks if he responds :)

I added both of these

I'll take the Mavs and Raptors.

Mo played very well this year in Charlotte when Kemba was out.

Put you in for the Mavs for now. Will add you for the Raptors if no one else speaks up. 

Shot around 40% with 2-3 TOs per game. Not that bad.

I must have only seen the April numbers. 33% that month. The struggle. 

Mo would be one hell of an improvement at backup instead of playing Delly, that's for sure.

Mo would be one hell of an improvement at backup instead of playing Delly, that's for sure.

CJ Watson would be another sneaky good pickup for them. 

I added both of these

Put you in for the Mavs for now. Will add you for the Raptors if no one else speaks up.

OK. By the way, the link to that Google doc was the edit only link. Either that or the doc isn't publicly viewable.

PACERS, RAPTORS, SUNS. SPURS STILL UP FOR GRABS

ill do Pacers too